Should I get Super monkey ball banana blitz??

Kingston

Mohh2 Name: TheHater
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
I got a wii 2 weeks ago and I own Zelda tp and MKA...

Should I get Smbbb?

I really enjoyed the first 2, but smb adventure was dissapointing.
will I be disappointed again?

P.S.
I like the main game, But What I really enjoy are the party games

most ppl I know (including myself) didn't have Super Monkey Ball long before trading it, it's OK but most games are only 2 player. if it's party games you want you should check out Wario Smooth Moves, that is sure to get everyone up and laughing and some games can be up to 16 players (granted you have to share the wii mote around!)

you should rent it first before you buy it. i love it but that's just me some of my friends hate it some of it cant stop playing it. it's personal preference for smbbb.

After reading reviews/previews of the current and upcoming rolley-ball games for the Wii, out of Monkey Ball, Kororinpa and Mercury Meltdown, Mercury Meltdown sounded the best.

yeah im getting mercury def. i like games like that. not the marble games though... boringggggg. monkey ball and mercury are amazing i play mercury on the psp.

smbbb is fun as hell, personally i only like it if i play it with a friend and we take turns with the wiimote...plus party games are okay, there is this one shooting game that is fun as hell..(anyone agree that the fps is kick-ass?)

The single-player is very good but the multi-player is horrible overall.

Half of the games are just plain stupid and bad. Then out of those cool, good games half of them have controlls that don't work at all or really poorly.
= only 1/4 mini-games are worth playing.
There's a few great ones though, the shooting one and the one where you crack your ball and use it as a glider are my favorites.

If you have a lot of money then, sure why not? It's an OK game. But if you don't spend allot of money on games then just skip on it. The main game is not that great but it has 50 MINI GAMES! Thats the only part of it i like.

i actually only like the main game the mini games are pure poop compared to wario ware and mario party.

yeah i wouldn't buy it just for the minigames(even if they had 100)
nor would i buy it just for single player(it is so depressing sometimes)

but getting these both in one game seems to be allright

about 20 of the minigames are actually fun and playable, the main game is average up to stage 5 then it gets real hard, but not so hard that you can't make progress. I say get it, it will give you many many hours of enjoyment. I've been playing it for around a month now and still enjoy it every day.

Back