should they make a new pokemon game for wii?

did they ever make a pokemon game for wii... i never seen it, but they should make one but like pokemon stadium 1&2 and like the gameboy and ds versions

God no. Pokemon Battle Revolution is all I needed for my competitive battling needs, and I don't want a repeat of Colosseum/XD's epic fail of a pokemon game... I would want one for the next Nintendo console, but for our current Wii, no. I've got my hands busy on HGSS, and soon to be Black and White. Black and White is the first real step towards a pokemon game with a 3D map, anyways. Let them experiment before attempting another Colosseum-esque 3D-environment game. Just moving around in that game pissed me off... ... ...

did they ever make a pokemon game for wii...

Ya, Battle Revolution. Take Stadium and make it for competitive battlers, and you've got PBR. It's not like colosseum and especially not the handheld RPGs, though; no storyline, walking around, catching pokes, etc.. Pretty lackluster game if you're not into competitive battling; and even then the DS games/shoddy get more wi-fi activity than this game.

they should make pokemon revolution 2

SSB your avatar pic is cool!

Yes yes, we all know Magikrap is full of win. ;D

they should make pokemon revolution 2

For the next console, ya, I can agree with that. Right now, no, lol. One of the things that killed me for PBR was how limited wi-fi play was, and friend codes played a part of it. I'd be willing to wait half a decade if they'd eliminate those wi-fi problems and make it Wii Speak compatible, which I see happening on the Wii 2, or whatever you wanna call it. Having lobbys would be good, too; everyone could communicate about the battle's rules, trading battle passes/adding other players would be made insanely easier, and there'd be a sort of community. In other words, take shoddy and add it to PBR2's wi-fi, lol. 3v3 battle tower rules gets boring after awhile, really.

hm ok i heard they making a new nintendo console hopely they have better wfc

A bit off topic, but... Two new consoles, actually. The Wii HD (not it's actual name, just for the sake of simplicity), which could be anything to a traditional console without motion control, or a Wii on steroids. Or maybe some insane combination of both...

http://www.whattheyplay.com/blog/2008/09/30/new-wii-due-by-2011/

And the 3DS, a successor to the DS, obviously. As long as it has all the functions of the DSi and more, I'll be interested; and since it has compatibility with DS and DSi games, it must have a Camera and such. Oh, and even though it just sounds like a DSi upgrade, it's not. Nintendo's claiming it's entirely new hardware.

http://kotaku.com/5499697/nintendo-announces-new-hardware-the-nintendo-3ds

oh cool hopely they make a wii virtualreality console so we can actually be in the game

The only time we should ever care about a console pokemon game is when they decide to make a full-fledged pokemon game. But, that will never happen...because the entire intent of pokemon is for it to be a portable game that can be shared and played on the go.

So having said that, since their only other intention for home console pokemon games is the drivel that we've been given thus far, no they should not make another one.

I know it wont happen, but i'd love a Pokemon MMO. Other than that most the console games haven't been that great.

I agree to be honest my favorite pokemon game was and still is gal of darkness lol

Back