Sick of people criticizing mario kart wii......

Frogger said:
If you think online mode will be good I suggest you stop camping out at funnerific fantasy pony muffin land.

hmm i suggest that YOU, yes YOU check out the ds versions online better than the crap shoveled out by SSBB and Other games. The only good online game at the moment would have to be Mario Strikers charged

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
hmm i suggest that YOU, yes YOU check out the ds versions online better than the crap shoveled out by SSBB and Other games. The only good online game at the moment would have to be Mario Strikers charged

Oh deary, I'd most likely own you in the DS version, and the DS game cartridges require much less data than that of a Wii game, don't think that they can be tranferred over so easily. The huge lagging space determines everything on the Wii, and it was absolutele torture racing against the Japanese racers, not because they could own me, but because of the lag... And they could own me.

You're in the UK, I highly doubt that you own Brawl, and you have yet to experience the online mode, no one was expecting anything big for this, and I'm not going to for Mario Kart Wii. They can both fail online, respectively, and still be good games, I'll just race people closer.

sorry to disapoint you but i own a freeloader :lol:

anyway i like your offer for the ds version race

Milton.S said:
Online play is going to rule!
God i hope i don't suck lol.

i hope don't suck either, i hope some german or chinesse or russin person won't kick my butt. i so can imagin that happening, i'm probably going to play to all night when i have days off work.

I can't connect, it's my slow internet provider that I just got, I'm thinking, and it's not co-operating with my adapter. He isn't a snaker though, and I am. I can't see how anyone would enjoy online play without snaking, and it's confirmed again, so obviously people like it.

Mario Kart's one of my favourite fanchises.

yea the new reviews say snaking is gone.

even the old side to side on the analog stick boost is gone.

its a new type of power slide. i'll see when i get it.

I thought mario kart on the DS was revolutionary. Hopefully its just as dope, if not better, cant wait. :yesnod:

k whoever thinks the graphics don't look "that bad" need to go check out ign's videos of the gameplay. The graphics are like gamecube at best, maybe even worse than double dash and if you think that that's good graphics then you need a reality check. As for your comment on smash brothers saying brawl is the same repetitive game.....well you see - they added like 20 new characters all with new moves and specials as well as new maps -> this is a slight difference between the addition of new characters to mario kart is all your gonna get is maybe one kart and bike per new character and this is no advantage. Not like one characters gonna have amazing rocket speed or awesome special moves or anything. Besides, IGN said that 50cc and 100cc are incredibly slow, boring racing yet said nothing negative about brawl. So please, dont say mario kart looks awesome then pay out brawl

FFS! said:
k whoever thinks the graphics don't look "that bad" need to go check out ign's videos of the gameplay. The graphics are like gamecube at best, maybe even worse than double dash and if you think that that's good graphics then you need a reality check. As for your comment on smash brothers saying brawl is the same repetitive game.....well you see - they added like 20 new characters all with new moves and specials as well as new maps -> this is a slight difference between the addition of new characters to mario kart is all your gonna get is maybe one kart and bike per new character and this is no advantage. Not like one characters gonna have amazing rocket speed or awesome special moves or anything. Besides, IGN said that 50cc and 100cc are incredibly slow, boring racing yet said nothing negative about brawl. So please, dont say mario kart looks awesome then pay out brawl

TRUE DAT.

SSBB > MARIO KART

You cant expect sakurai to change SSBB as a whole.. that would ruin its roots and what its suppose to be!

That's why they stuck with the classic controlers and gc controller.. who da hell would use motion sensing on a fast action game?!

idjut said:
people were getting cut-throat in the MKwii graphics thread! :lol:

Oh really I miss that one. Well any way these people who are complaining are mostly owners of other systems. SSBB is cool though and why fight about which one is better one isn't even finished. Why so much beef? These are two different games?! SSBB can easily out do mkart because it does not have to deal with a race way! SSBB online isn't crappy either... WTF? Do you even have the game?

Chill out man you are suppose to play these games and agree to disagree, you will be much happier ok?

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
there is a lot of clones SSBB

It really doesn't, some may be a tad similar but they all have different movesets for the most part.

Anyways, I am excited for Mario Kart, never played the Gamecube one but I enjoyed the N64 one. Online sounds decent for this game, and I will have money to buy it which is a plus :D

Back