Silence?

i0n said:
The calm before the storm i guess :)
By storm your reffering to the millions upon millions of
!!!!ZOMG I GOT TEH WII !!!!!!WOOTT!!!!YEH WOOO!!!! Threads?

JCpackers05 said:
Yeah Big League Slugger!!!! Wooo A Fellow Rebel Who Didnt Pre-order And Is Praying That They Can Get A Left Over One From Wal-mart....yeah Dude...were In The Same Boat Here!

yeah, I lot of the places in my area "seem" to be at max capacity for campers. I'm hopeing the people at Wal-mart are dumb "as usual" and under estimated the # of Wii's.

Zomg i can't wait to hear everyone's opinion and how they've played and i can't wait for me to get one, If i don't get one tommorow my parents say to wait 6 month.. I CANT WAIT THAT LONG

hahaha.....yeah my conversations with the Wal-mart people havent gone very good so far....the first time i called i got an indian women i couldnt inderstand, then the dude in the Electronics department was in a pissy mood so right away was like NO!. then the second time the guy was indian and he didnt know how many Wii's there were gonna be.....so yeah this night isnt going great for me....

My conversations with differant store employees frmo differant stores were what 'we'? ... the nintendo... interupted then he says. Oh the nintendo thing?

GreyKirby said:
My conversations with differant store employees frmo differant stores were what 'we'? ... the nintendo... interupted then he says. Oh the nintendo thing?

Fun conversations, as I said no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.

But that means if you were being sarcastic that means you can still pre order....???? that just completely confuses me

That be funny if some guy pre order one this arvo (don't know how though) to get it later on that night

Back