Site Intro...

Zyos

Wii Addict
Jun 9, 2007
United States
Hello reader, as you can probably tell I am new to this site, just joined today. I have been on many other forums and moderated and admined from almost all of them. So I am very professional when it comes to forums. A fews things about me, I am 14 years old, I own a wii and a 360, and I am a male gamer. I have had the wii since december and I love it! I hope to get to know all of you better in the forum community. Time to get posting, see ya!

Heya Zyos and welcome to the forums. It's nice having you here and you seem well informed, so stick around. :)

Wow, nice to see the activity of this site. Within 10minutes of posting there have already been 3 reply's to an introduction. I think i will like it here. Do any of you know who can make me a matching signature and avatar?

Zyos said:
Wow, nice to see the activity of this site. Within 10minutes of posting there have already been 3 reply's to an introduction. I think i will like it here. Do any of you know who can make me a matching signature and avatar?
Yeah, theres tons of people who can make you a sig. Im pretty sure theres a request for a sig thread. Maybe you can ask there. (sorry man i didnt provide a link, but i think the threads called "Request your signature here" or something similar)

Welcome to the forum.

About the modding, frankly, there are many other, more veteran people of this forum who would be a bit more deserving of a spot. Not sure that i0n goes for the 14 year olds (sovieto and the 360 section notwithstanding).

Back