Skyward Sword was the best game I have ever played...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a problem indeed.

Demise is a ****in' villain, he's not supposed to be nice. Nor did he give Link the option to pursue him/run away out of kindness, it was an act of mockery. Demise didn't fear the master sword nor it's wielder in the slightest. He gave no ****s 'bout a lowly human, and therefore didn't care whatever the hell he did.

I don't recall Link treatin' Ghirahim "nice", either... When in god's name did that happen, you crazy fanboy? :lol:

I do not care, my fanboyism ignores the fact that Demise is a villain. He's still a bloody lame asshole for that.

Link was never nice to Ghirahim, but at least he wasn't an unprovoked asshole. He was a provoked asshole, therefore I let Link off the hook.

Ya seem to forget that Ghirahim transformed back into the sword he's supposed to be smiling, laughing. He had no problem with it ('n was clearly quite happy 'bout it). You're rationalizin' demons, evil villains, as if they're like humans 'n would rejoice upon their reuniting. It's senseless bro. :p

Ya seem to forget that Ghirahim transformed back into the sword he's supposed to be smiling, laughing. He had no problem with it ('n was clearly quite happy 'bout it). You're rationalizin' demons, evil villains, as if they're like humans 'n would rejoice upon their reuniting. It's senseless bro. :p
lol I dunno

for some reason i was hoping link would TALK like crash bandicoot and his first word :p

We all know what happened to the quality of a game last time Link talked... Never again, bro. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back