Smarty Pants

Rio38

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2007
I know this is not an action/adventure or shooter game, but I purchased Smarty Pants over the weekend and think it is a really well done trivia game with pretty cool challenges for bonus cards.

Has anyone else checked this game out?

It is pretty fun, but probably for an "older" crowd. The 12-16 year olds may not like it too much. This is a great game for a party atmosphere where you have a bunch of people who are having a few drinks dancing around the living room playing the game.

It is also a nice game for those nights with your "boo".

That one I'll disagree with you on,
I got Smarty Pants for my son to play with at his b.day party and the 13 -15 year olds LOVED IT!!! There is enough mini-game action (you have to shoot ducks/plates etc. to decide what the point value for the round will be) there are 'penalty/bonus' moves like having to do a "Double point dance" so it's a good party game. You can also specify the ages of the players so the questions come up age appropriate.
I wouldn't bother with it as a single player game but it's got legs as a party game.

Dr. Mom

I've got this. It really isn't fun alone though, they didn't put much effort into single player mode...it's like they're punishing you for playing alone =(
I have no one to play with! My friends are NOT videogame fans.
I wanna play with my boo as well!

I was having a look at it too, since I love group partygames and whathaveyou, but like bgreen82 I decided the $50 pricetag was just too steep for me.

BigORhyme said:
I was having a look at it too, since I love group partygames and whathaveyou, but like bgreen82 I decided the $50 pricetag was just too steep for me.

It was on sale for $29.99 when I picked it up.

Problem using multiple remotes w/Smarty Pants

We are trying to play Smarty Pants. When we turn it on, we go to Friend Mode and it gives us a message stating, "not enough wii remotes available". We don't know how to get it to recognize the other remote(s) as we can in the wii sports games.

This is the same problem we have with our Brunswick Bowling. We can't use more than one remote because the 2nd remote won't register (after holding the 1 & 2 buttons down).

Anyone know what the problem is?? Or are we doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Shades

Ooops

My bad....we just figured it out. We didn't sync the remotes when we changed the batteries. Glad I found this place though so I can ask questions when needed!

Thanks,
Shades

Back