I bought GameParty and Rayman yesterday!!!!

mrgoblueguy

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Just outside of Detroit.
I purchased GameParty and Rayman Raving Rabids for $20 each from Target yesterday. They are ok and have lots of minigames to play. It will be good when company comes over. I have only played Game Party and it is ok. According to www.wii-records.com, I have the highest trivia scores submitted so far. I also cracked my Cooking Mama game i purchased last week and rather enjoy it. Some of the motions don't work so well but it was 20 bucks, so it was worth it. What do you guys think about these games?

First off.. THANK YOU for mentioning these deals! I also picked up a copy of Cooking Mama for $20, and I'll be looking for Rayman for $20.

I LOVE Rayman Raving Rabbids! A STEAL at $20!! One of the better games for Wii, IMO. It's so addictive, and the mini games are so much fun! Not too easy that you can breeze though, but not so difficult that it's no fun either.

I have really enjoyed Raving Rabbids 2, even though it's entirely different from the first one.

I still need to get Game Party.

cRaSh115 said:
I have really enjoyed Raving Rabbids 2, even though it's entirely different from the first one.

I prefer RR2, just because of the 4 person multi-player experience.
Favorite games in RR2 :
Cellphone
Volleyball
BumperCars

I took it up skiing this weekend with a group of 20 adults. We stayed up pretty late playing the Volleyball game. Once the others got used to how everything worked, they were having a great time. Then one of the guys was talking smack to me and we put in Wii Boxing and I took him down in about 15 seconds twice. He spent the next half hour trying to figure out how to play boxing and not get beat again.

Back