Smash Bros Brawl Anger (comming soon to you're home.)

This would have been perfect in the Brawl forum. But never mind, it should get moved by a mod later.

I think there will be some more angry Wii gamers when Brawl is out. I can just imagine the classic scenario of them throwing their wiimote at the tv screen. :lol:

Riviet said:
This would have been perfect in the Brawl forum. But never mind, it should get moved by a mod later.

I think there will be some more angry Wii gamers when Brawl is out. I can just imagine the classic scenario of them throwing their wiimote at the tv screen. :lol:
XD crap i thought i posted it in the brawl forum lol my badness

I dont see why people see Anger Issues in the future for SSBB. I would understand this anger if they were to announce that SSBB isnt online. I would make that german Ahole look like a calm monk

haha! that german kids great! lol

I think people can get annoyed on all online games

like this for example:

i was playing on mario strikers charged online earlier and this guy made a whole team of hammer bros, he kept on running up the pitch doing that hammer move to knock me to the ground, when he got all my players down he would do there skill shot, then he kept on repeating it and i got pissed off!

2056777MIkeyMike.gif

Back