Smash Bros. Brawl Computer Players Difficulty

macamam1

WiiChat Member
Mar 12, 2008
Is it just me, or do the computer players in brawl seem way more difficult than those in Melee. I always seem to get targeted by them with the dragoon (they haven't went for other computer players), and they kick butt getting to the Smash Ball quickest. Leave your thoughts (if you have any), cause I'm tired of getting my butt handed to me in more matches than normal when I faced Level 4's in Melee

what a coincidence, i was just thinking that...Yeah they are way more though...they have to be..i never had this much trouble in Melee

level 9 for computer is called nasty...and they are!

ive been playing classic mode on intense. OMG.. those giant and metal characters! i just hope they fall off like idiots.

they arent nasty if u play without items. but yea during like ALL STAR MODE i wind up having a swear fest cus half the time its the CPUs killing me while half the time its items or parts of the map killing me. you cant win.

A level 9 computer player hasn't missed me with a dragoon yet. Maybe I just don't know how to dodge them.

As of right now im not quite two level 9s, i can get a level 9 and a 5 or 6 with zero suit samus. I love Ike but hes not fast enough for getting swormed by pretty good characters. I can do intense classic tho with him.

Probably Nintendo's response to the people complaining that Melee's AI was too easy... and it was. Or was it wavedashing? :wtf:

I can do well against level 3's... that's a good accomplishment, especially to someone who's not used to the system x.x

FloYdian said:
level 9 for computer is called nasty...and they are!

ive been playing classic mode on intense. OMG.. those giant and metal characters! i just hope they fall off like idiots.

That reminds me of a time I was fighting Metal Wario in Normal Classic and he just ran of the edge and didn't even touch me.

Agreed although Sonic dominates his own stage. I can't keep up with the AI in this.

I went from feeling like hot **** in Melee to just feeling like **** in Brawl. Its awful lol!

I can face maybe 3 level nines in a free for all, but otherwise, I'd be owned.

I haven't unlocked Sonic yet, and it's killing me trying to get him :(

Back