Smash Bros. Caption Contest #1

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
ENTRIES ARE OVER!!! VOTING THREAD IS HERE AND THE NEXT CONTEST IS HERE

Here is a Caption Contest to pass the time until Brawl comes out.

If you do not know what a caption contest is, I'll tell you. I show a picture (From Brawl in this case) and you write something that goes along with the picture such as what the people in the picture are saying. Look at other people's post for examples. Try to make me laugh!

Rules

1. Only one caption entrance per picture
2. Everyone will be judging on who they like best(Like SOTW)
3.Judging and the next contest will start on Sunday
4. I will be making a new thread for each caption
5. I will give rep to the winner and they can choose the next picture

Here is the first Picture:

kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

Post Away and have fun

ENTRIES:

Wii_r_cool: DDD: It's A Bird! Kirby: It's a plane! Metanight: No! It's.... my ship,stupid.

Wario2ooo: DeDeDe: *thinks* (i wonder what would happen hit i whack kirby with my hammer? will it bounce off or would he fly away?)

Kirby: *thinks* (im hungry.....i want some Sausages! Sausages! Sausages!)

Meta Knight: *thinks* (what are they thinking? can i read their minds?) *tries to read mind* TACOS!!!

Cpt.McCloud:

kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

FR.

kingdedede071025dlsx9.jpg

MushroomedMario:
ddd: lost, we are definitely lost..
kirby: ask that guy over there for directions
metaknight: WE ARE NOT LOST!

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Dedede: So, I'm A Penguin With A Giant Hammer. Kirby's A Pink Blob That Sucks Stuff In. And Metaknight Is A Masked Kirby With A Sword...

Kirby: What The Hell Spawned Us?

Metaknight: Obviously Masahiro Sakurai Lived In His Mothers Basement For A While.

Phillepino:
kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

Nick Atack:

King Dedede: Hey Kirby,when you swallowed me,I was scared and grossed out. Your mouth is all GROSS!! Theres green slime dripping in there! I thought I was going to faint or barf....

Meta Knight: Yeah,try some mouth wash! And how did you get Dedede to fit in? And why did you even WANT to swallow him? Are you Gay?!?!

Kirby: ~Thinking~(Just ignore it,Kirby..dont look at them...just walk away...)

Last edited:
didnt someone else already make this thread? either mysims or the guy with the ice climbers sig? unless one of them was you...

samXcor3 said:
didnt someone else already make this thread? either mysims or the guy with the ice climbers sig? unless one of them was you...

I did a search before I made this thread, but I didn't find any. So yeah...I made this thread :)

DeDeDe: *thinks* (i wonder what would happen hit i whack kirby with my hammer? will it bounce off or would he fly away?)

Kirby: *thinks* (im hungry.....i want some Sausages! Sausages! Sausages!)

Meta Knight: *thinks* (what are they thinking? can i read their minds?) *tries to read mind* TACOS!!!

DeDeDe: I SEE A TACO TRUCK!

Kirby: I WANT A TACO!

Meta Knight: but we dont have any money....

wario2ooo said:
DeDeDe: I SEE A TACO TRUCK!

Kirby: I WANT A TACO!

Meta Knight: but we dont have any money....

Thanks, but only one caption per person. You can decide which one you want though

Not my best work, but I thought I should enter for the fun of it.

kingdedede071025dlsx9.jpg

you should make this COTW, and the prize is that they get to choose the picture for next week.....

mushroomedmario said:
you should make this COTW, and the prize is that they get to choose the picture for next week.....

Ok, I'll change the thread name on the next one. And yeah, I'll give rep and let them choose the next picture(Except I'll choose for next week, because the Judging for this one and the next contest are both happening next week.)

I Say move it to design lounge and make it open ended rather then Super smash bros only.

Dedede: So, I'm A Penguin With A Giant Hammer. Kirby's A Pink Blob That Sucks Stuff In. And Metaknight Is A Masked Kirby With A Sword...

Kirby: What The Hell Spawned Us?

Metaknight: Obviously Masahiro Sakurai Lived In His Mothers Basement For A While.

^My Caption^
Nothing Good... But I Think it's Funny...

Cpt.McCloud said:
I Say move it to design lounge and make it open ended rather then Super smash bros only.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did it Smash Bros. on purpose and somehow...I don't see it fitting in the design lounge

Back