Smash Bros. Caption Contest #1

Here goes nothing XD

kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

I hope this will give you guys at least a chuckle :D

Last edited:
bilzar said:
Thanks for the suggestion, but I did it Smash Bros. on purpose and somehow...I don't see it fitting in the design lounge

Trust me it would because if you read the original post it is about creating an image.

It would fit well with SOTW + EOTW.

So three we have only had 3 proper entries here, you have to edit the image.

im trying to see what fits

DeDeDe: Im hungry and I can sure go for a Taco right now.

Kirby: me too, i want a Burrito.

Meta Knight: STFU!...Those kinds of food dont exist in Dreamland! All we have are those Maximum Tomatoes. damn tomatoes...they are everywhere

Cpt.McCloud said:
Trust me it would because if you read the original post it is about creating an image.

It would fit well with SOTW + EOTW.

So three we have only had 3 proper entries here, you have to edit the image.

I never said you have to edit the image, and this is actually the first time I've seen people edit it, rather than just make text.

bilzar said:
I never said you have to edit the image, and this is actually the first time I've seen people edit it, rather than just make text.

Ahh, rules changed, originally it said something like 'one image' per person among other phrases suggesting you had to use the image.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Ahh, rules changed, originally it said something like 'one image' per person among other phrases suggesting you had to use the image.

No, I didn't change that rule it was always like it is now. You might have read it wrong, heck I read it wrong after I posted it :lol:

kingdedede_071025d-l.jpg

King Dedede: Hey Kirby,when you swallowed me,I was scared and grossed out. Your mouth is all GROSS!! Theres green slime dripping in there! I thought I was going to faint or barf....

Meta Knight: Yeah,try some mouth wash! And how did you get Dedede to fit in? And why did you even WANT to swallow him? Are you Gay?!?!

Kirby: ~Thinking~(Just ignore it,Kirby..dont look at them...just walk away...)

phillepino said:
how and when are we going to judge this?

Everyone will get one vote for there favorite caption(No voting for self) and the one with the most votes win. You'll start voting on Sunday and voting will continue throughout that week along with the next contest.

SantaClaws said:
when does voting start?

It starts tomorrow. I'll make a voting thread as soon as possible tomorrow

Back