SMG or SM64?

Not only would I say SMG is better than SM64, I'd go so far as to call it the best Mario game of all. Yeah, it's easy to start with, but it gets more challenging later on.

SMG All the way......im almost done beating the game for the fourth time with luigi i just need ten more stars which is the purple comets!

SMS was pretty easy for me. I have all the shines.

I will stick with SMG... SM64 was a bit dizzying

i own both and beat both w/ 120 stars.

I like them both for different reasons. And i mean there is a 10 year gap here.

1996 = mario 64 and it was so fun and extraordinary. WAY more challenging then SMG.

2007 = SMG hits the scenes. I wouldn't call it a true sequel but its closer to one then mario sunshine will ever be. SMG is a well put together game and is advanced in many ways besides the challenge.

Id have to pick Mario 64.

I find that SMG to be the superior, not only in its ability to challenge you, but it isn't one of those insanely difficult games that you play once then forget about. SMG makes me want to play over and over again, Even though I'm only 30 stars into SMG I've been playing it longer than I ever played SM64.

64 was harder. and i found it boring. i gave up very early.

i find smg intriguing. also the whole perspective is tricky. round and round and round...

I prefer Super Mario Galaxy over Super Mario 64.

Definitley SMG, I love that game now I'm in the Kitchen hut thing it's so fun, the music is amazing!!!!

Back