Snakes On A Mother Fuckin' Plane:

No but I have seen Rumble in the bronx (Jacky Chan) theres a hover craft in that

My friends are making me see it in a couple days. They are going crazy with the name too! lol
They kept comming up with names that ryme with plane then put "snakes on a" in front of it. Kinda annoying really.

slj-oap.jpg

On a seperate note:
I don't think the muslim comments were warranted. Please no racism here.

Squall7 said:
I don't think the muslim comments were warranted. Please no racism here.

No racism against the people that dont want to kill us
they want to kill us all so fug em kill the lot of them

I'm sorry but that movie looks absolutely rediculous >.<

The name speaks for itself....

In one of the trailers I saw...they were showing snakes everywhere and then all of the sudden, part of the plane blew up :tard: I had no idea that snakes were so......explosive >.>

Darkprinny said:

You do realize that "Muslim" is a religion, right? And a great deal of America is Muslim, not to mention the rest of the world. You just insulted a lot of people.

And just a little piece of valuable information for you....

It wasn't the "Muslims" that attacked us, it was our own government. I suggest you do some serious research before you condemn an entire religion to death.

Last edited:
no more racism, lets be friends :)

ive sent, like, 10 emails via that site. Its that stupid

Darkprinny said:

I hope you're not seriously suggesting every muslim is a terrorist, cos if so then you're seriously misguided. Plenty of muslims live here in Cardiff and I've never met a single one who supported terrorism. Please, ignore those stupid right-wing tabloids and actually talk to some muslims before you cast judgement on an entire religion (and any muslims who do want to destroy the West / Israel / whatever are missing the point of the religion).

Napalmbrain said:
I hope you're not seriously suggesting every muslim is a terrorist, cos if so then you're seriously misguided. Plenty of muslims live here in Cardiff and I've never met a single one who supported terrorism. Please, ignore those stupid right-wing tabloids and actually talk to some muslims before you cast judgement on an entire religion (and any muslims who do want to destroy the West / Israel / whatever are missing the point of the religion).

yeah your totally right here in nz I know lots of Muslims and they are all really cool. so **** off u racist ****!!!!!!!

Back