Snakes On A Mother Fuckin' Plane:

Darkprinny said:
No racism against the people that dont want to kill us
they want to kill us all so fug em kill the lot of them
Hey, if you're not gonna listen to me, at least listen to Sonic:
DSCN1083.JPG

Wishale said:
Honestly looks stupid.. I don't understand the entire storyboard.. Or is there one? o_O
It's not the story that makes this flick amazing, I mean, everyon in the audience was laughing and clapping and having a great time with the films comedy and suspense!

unfortunatley i was going to see it with my friends the day it came out in America....if not same time as world....but Soccer tryouts got into the way and the tryouts would have made me like 20 minutes late so i decided not to go......they said it was amazing which makes me feel worse....

~Marisa~ said:
It wasn't the "Muslims" that attacked us, it was our own government. I suggest you do some serious research before you condemn an entire religion to death.

Sorry to keep going on this but, how can you say that!, I'm not American but to take a plane, fly and crash it up to the world trade center... its just one reason:
Alqaeda which its commander is Osama Bin Laden

How can you say the Bush goverment did that...!!!

Arcadium said:
Sorry to keep going on this but, how can you say that!, I'm not American but to take a plane, fly and crash it up to the world trade center... its just one reason:

Go rent the documentaries by Alex Jones, then, you'll see why I say that.

~Marisa~ said:
Go rent the documentaries by Alex Jones, then, you'll see why I say that.
I liked Loose Change (though I haven't seen the Alex Jones documentary)

I think someone said that this will be airing on 11th september this year in Austrailia:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4tB1813uds[/MEDIA]

If you can't wait:
Because I can't get video.google to work, I've had to just link it. Sorry.

It's caused a lot of contraversy, especially in America. Heck, even Charlie Sheen's been very outspoken about it, and the media's reply? "He's a left-wing conspiracy nut!".
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0A2Lyo0_yg[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jcgzr5CL54[/MEDIA]

Personally, I'm inclined to agree - things are fishy, and the Bush administration is not looking as "squeaky clean" as they make out...

P.S. Thanx Marisa, I have had a debate on this issue on some other forum, and they treated me like a lone conspiracy nut, it's good to see that I'm not alone in my views...

Arcadium said:

Osama Bin Laden and Alqaeda got their weaponry/training from America, when America was helping them defeat the Russians (note: A people in which the US government do not get on with). Likewise, the suspicous nature in which the "confessional tapes" were "Found" (i.e. in a random house in Afghanistan, with Osama initially denying responsibility, with grainy picture and sound quality, showing Osama sign something with his right hand - despite the FBI files saying he was left handed, and wearing a gold ring - which is forbidden in Islam) kind of indicate that there's something someone isn't telling us...

P.S. If a debate ensues, a heated one, I'm going to iOn to pull the plug on this thread, as this has no connection with Nintendo, and we're stepping on sensitive material for some Americans. Hope it doesn't get to that point though. :D

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I don't buy into this whole "9/11 conspiracy" crap. The attacks cost the US economy billions of dollars in damages, compensation and repair costs. Not a wise business investment. And the conspirators would likely end being killed if they were ever found out- would they be willing to risk it?

Back