So, Im mostly through RE4, ONE HELL OF A GAME, any others like it on wii?

I don't know of any other wii game like Resident Evil 4....
but yeah, it's the only game that doesn't get boring and repetative after the first week.

Metroid Prime 3

At first glance these two games are very different. RE4 is thrid person while MP3 is first person. RE4 is survival horror while MP3 is sci-fi. However out of the 20+ or so Wii games I've played the most similar game to RE4 is MP3. They're both close to 20 hours to beat, they're both mainly shooters, they both have the same layout as well: You'll revisit areas of the game, there's lots of enemies followed by epic boss fights. Really, the ONLY differences in RE4 and MP3 are like I said earlier how RE4 is thrid person while MP3 is first person, RE4 is survival horror while MP3 is sci-fi and MP3 probably has more puzzles as well. If you can handle those differences and you loved RE4, you wil LOVE MP3.

I Actually tried MP3 for a couple hours and just could not get into it at all. Dont know why, I could tell the similarities and I love sci fi but for some reason MP3 just didnt hook me like RE4 did =(

^The Call of Duty: World at War campaign was really good too. Of course COD is just a FPS so it's a bit faster paced and a bit more straightfoward, but the campaign was great.

Back