Your most anticipated game for the wii

....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
What is your most anticipated game ( or the one that looks alot better than you thought it would be) for the wii ( or other consoles if you like), and what makes you like it so much..( you can give us a url or video that made you like the game so much)

so far i think mine is super paper mario, haha. i know that sounds wierd comparing to metroid prime and Galaxy and it probably wont be as good as those titles, but from the GDC nintendo hands on for Paper mario it seemed more compelling to me than all the other games and so different ( thats what i love about nintendo)..
this is a good paper mario hands on with the game plus movies (from ign):
http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/771/771359p1.html

there are other games that look awesome, but i just dont have enough info to know if its gonna be that good (ex: sadness).
ssbb is a letdown for me because it doesnt use the wii remotes, and i will have to buy 4 gamecube remotes to have the multiplayer experience.

my surprising game would have to be MP3. i havnt liked the series since its 2-D days and wasnt planning on getting this at launch.

Of course, ever since the online possibilities arose, the game has really spiked my interest and ive been yearning for the first real wii shooter.

it still isnt in my wii top 5 games list, but its closer than i thought it would be...

i think elebits looks awesome,
but they always change the date of when it comes out it in AUSTRALIA,
same with dragon ball Z..
its reallly annoing because there not doing any changes to the game in AUS it come out near release in US and it always gets delayed in Australia

Super Mario Galaxy. I just think the camera view looks awsome. If you havn't checked out the vids, it looks as if the camera stays in the same place, in front or behind mario, and the planet rotates benieth mario as you walk.

Metroid Prime 3! Online play!, imagine custom maps on your memory card too...well, you can dream.

It has to be Brawl. I really want to see blaziken as a fighter. I want to see Peach return as well, but much more enhanced.

1. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, whether it has online multiplayer or not, doesn't matter. It's MP 3....

2. Disaster: Day of Crisis, because I've been waiting to play a game like it for years now.

3. No More Heroes, because it seems like the kick-ass game I need to prove to my friends that the Wii isn't a lame console.

Wow, people in Europe are still waiting for Elebits? It's a good game BTW.

As for me:

Super Paper Mario = The graphics at times are a little on the basic side for me, but the fact they make sense in the 3d world makes it a little better. Overall it looks awesome though and I can't wait for some classic Mario gameplay mixed in with RPG elements.

Super Mario Galaxy = Awesome. The only thing that concerns me is confusion, seems like it could get confusing trying to find your way around with so many little planets spread apart. Any way I think it'll work it out.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl = All the allstars duking it out, awesome.

I can't say. I'm equally excited bout SSBB and MP3. I would hate to just have to choose one.

No more heroes, its a brand new name , and a non-sequelitius title (they are getting rarer these days on all consoles , and pcs)

i thought elebits was also boring but it isn't half bad. i am looking forward to SSBB and mario galaxy (obviously) and also sadness.

they havent annoucned it yet.. atleast i dont think they have but mario kart.. been a huge fan forever.. setup lan party games with it on gameube... for overall multiplayer its something everyone i know can get into... wife hates super smash brothers, and im not a huge fan of mario party games... gotta be mario kart..

Back