So I'm new. =)

kissoff182

Comp Sci's Smurfette
Jan 11, 2007
Rohnert Park, CA
Wii Online Code
3101-2661-0950-9186
Mmmmhmmmm. Just got my Wii 3 days ago. I've been playing Zelda for a few weeks, but that's because my bf got it for GC for his roommates while I was on vacation. Haha.

Anywho, I'm Susie and I'm 20 years old. I'm a computer science major at a not-so-great school; if you're a close-minded, arrogant prick, you may ask which one and then call me stupid when I tell you. If you're at least a decent human being (or alien, or whatever), you won't judge my intelligence based on which school I go to. I currently live in the north bay area of California, but I was born in LA county. I love sushi more than anyone else in the world (I GUARANTEE IT!) I play 4 instruments: violin, viola, guitar, and piano. I want to work for a company like Pixar or EA and in the meantime create a website which will make me lots and lots of money so I never have to work outside my house again and I can go to places like Japan and Hawaii whenever the effing hell I want to. =)

Nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

Its one of my "one for the ladys" ellos

kissoff182 said:
Mmmmhmmmm. Just got my Wii 3 days ago. I've been playing Zelda for a few weeks, but that's because my bf got it for GC for his roommates while I was on vacation. Haha.

Anywho, I'm Susie and I'm 20 years old. I'm a computer science major at a not-so-great school; if you're a close-minded, arrogant prick, you may ask which one and then call me stupid when I tell you. If you're at least a decent human being (or alien, or whatever), you won't judge my intelligence based on which school I go to. I currently live in the north bay area of California, but I was born in LA county. I love sushi more than anyone else in the world (I GUARANTEE IT!) I play 4 instruments: violin, viola, guitar, and piano. I want to work for a company like Pixar or EA and in the meantime create a website which will make me lots and lots of money so I never have to work outside my house again and I can go to places like Japan and Hawaii whenever the effing hell I want to. =)

Nice to meet you!

holy crap you and i have more in common than just being hott together!!! LMAO! i LOVE sushi soooo much, i eat it nearly every day with my bf hahaha. adds up after a while but uhm i dont care cause i aint payin for it lmao!

even though we SORTA talked in the other forum, welcome aboard! and good luck with school and the website stuff!!!!!!!:D

kissoff182 said:

Nice to meet you!

I was to lazy to read all of this ^^

but welcome to Wii Chat

Back