so there's one week left and...

Jun 5, 2006
oops... forgot
Wii Online Code
6319-9882-8659-0638
there's exactly one week left today... FOR u americans!
is this forum going to be completly DROWNING in spoilers next week?:mad2:
i really don't hope so cause i will read them. just wan't everybodey to
but(SPOILER) in the threads name:p U don't have to
but i would be REALLY glad:D thanks.
so there's one week left! what do you guys think?

I agree i dont want to know every single step of Zelda before i even see it on the shelves!!

Well im from england and Wii is out on December 8th. Ive pre-orderd it so hopefully! it will come before christmas :p. I think the 1st thing im gonna do when i start playing zelda is gather every single rupee, heart and everything. Explore everywhere!! I just cant wait :D

Im also from the UK, so straigh after work on Dec 8th, I'm gona be heading into town with my pre-order receipt and my GAME rewards card to purchase:

Main Body of Purchase:
Nintendo Wii
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Total Charge: £220

Additional Possibile Purchase:
Classic Controller
Wii Points Card
Flash Memory Card (Possibly)
Total Charge: £30 (w/o the Mem Card, not sure on its price or if I'll get one)

Complete Total Charge: £250

I recon Nintendo are good at marketing because they give you value for your money, Gamecube was cheap but Wii... well considering you will have net access, and be able to download a wide range of classic games (although they would be next to nothing nowadays in shops), plus motion-sensitive and wireless Remote/Nunchuck and backwards compatability with GC makes this the Ultimate Nintendo console that binds all of its predecessors into one.

However I doubt I'll get the Memory Card on the day, because I plan to wait for 3rd party mem cards, due to them being alot cheaper yet having aload of free space. The mem card I got for my GC had up in the thousands for save blocks, and I was no where near to filling it. So I hope 3rd Parties jump in on the cards for Wii.

Well put. I'm in New Zealand and we get it on the 7th, so that's one day (maybe two when you think about difference in timezones) ahead of Europe, I'll be sure not to post any spoilers till after christmas anyway. :)

But to you people in America (or maybe Japan if any such members are on here :) ), it would defo be appreciated if you keep the spoilers on the low profile, or atleast give us warning. Cheers.

i0n said:
nice idea, i can add some spoiler tags to the forum.
OH PLEASE DO!
I won't be getting my Wii until Christmas but I still want to come here, but I don't want to be bombarded with spoilers.

hey guys let me tell you sumthing i am from america and in 6 more days were not going to really give a crap about this website cause well all be playing our wiis

whoishe said:
hey guys let me tell you sumthing i am from america and in 6 more days were not going to really give a crap about this website cause well all be playing our wiis

lmao, if i get one with zelda you wont be seeing much of me.

whoishe said:

I take it you've never seen a game forum after launch.

....well I live in North America fortunatley and well ill post little spoilers but nothing to big.
Anyways if I dont get Zelda on launch day I will cry...but I will still have Wii sports and Red Steel to play!

Homesrfan said:
OH PLEASE DO!
I won't be getting my Wii until Christmas but I still want to come here, but I don't want to be bombarded with spoilers.

Thats just craziness!! :wtf:

How old are you 1st off? no offence ment nor am I patronising you, just knowing your age would explain a few things.

If your still at the age where xmas gives you that chilly tingling feeling of anticipation then fair enough I can understand why your getting it for the Dec 25th.
I stopped getting that years ago due to realistic fact that, 'what ever you get on that day, you can get on any other day throughout the year'.
Even my birthdays dont give me that feeling anymore lol, I'm at the age now where years are flying by (except when your waiting near 2 years for probably the potential best game of the year :rolleyes:) and I'm trying to throw on the brakes cus soon I'm gona be saying the same thing you probably heard your parents/older people say... "I wish I was your age, I would of had more fun being care-free again..." etc etc.

So for you to wait aslong as the rest of us (assuming you've known about Zelda and have been waiting for its arrival for the same amount of time) and go past the release date and wait futher... I commend you :D

I'm also getting the Wii on Xmas day despite the fact that I am 19 and I can go out and buy a Wii when it's released. Thing is I am getting it on release day and giving it to my mum who will give me the money for it (so I don't have to pay for it) and wait till Xmas to finally own a Wii for real.

My birthdays are not as exciting anymore because just about everything I get for my bdays can be bought at shops on any other day. Same applies for Xmas presents.

My parents did stop giving me presents that I really wanted on bdays and xmas days when I was 13 as they knew I was old enough to get stuff for myself. But this time they sure did surprise me with the Wii offer. I can spend the extra $500 dollars (Australian currency) on games. w00t!

I'm just plain curious with the grammar mentioned here. Notice the position of the word 'of'.
"I wish I was your age, I would of had more fun being care-free again..."
How come its not 'have' instead of 'of'?

Back