DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
see above
i know nintendo and sega (sega and nintendo it seems wrong some how) but who else

shame maybe some kind of gb player ala super game boy
names for it
wii boy
to cheap to shell out for a gba
wii boy advance

Virtual Console will feature classic titles from past Nintendo consoles (going as far back as the NES) as well as from formerly competing systems, such as the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis and PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16. While the entire catalogue of games for these machines will not be offered, the "best of them" will be available. This gives the companies a pool of over 1000 Sega games to choose from. More notably, some games may offer free retro downloads as a bonus for the purchase.

While the gameplay will be the same for all of the retro titles offered via the Virtual Console, Nintendo has stated that some of the games may be improved with sharper graphics or better framerates. In addition, gamers may be able to download games that were not originally released in their region, and some multiplayer games may be playable online, if it is technically possible. The Virtual Console service will not be used exclusively for retro games, however. The service will also offer new and original content from independent developers.

Taken straight from the Wiki article. I'm just as excited to play old games as I am to play some Indie games.

Recusant said:
The service will also offer new and original content from independent developers.

Oh hell yeah the underground codeing seen is coming back (if you had a gp32 or gp2x you will see the code underground)
the 360 has a simaler thing some of its downloadable games are made by small comps (The Minter is signed up but still no tempest 2000 he dont do remakes)

NEC (Turbo Grafx-16), Sega (Sega Genesis), Nintendo (NES,SNES,N64), and then a bunch of 3rd party developers working on original VC games.

im just kinda dissapointed we wont see perfect dark and goldeneye 007 on the vc, saying that those and a couple other games made by rare pretty much carried the n64

Back