Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Wii !!!

This really is great news, here's some more info i managed to dig up:

Confirmed new characters:
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Zero Suit Samus (the blue "no-suit" Samus from Metroid: Zero Mission)
Metaknight (Kirby)
Wario (Wario)

Here are some screen grabs from the demo :)

Attachments

• ssb1.jpg
    ssb1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 224
More screengrabs...

Attachments

• ssb7.jpg
    ssb7.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 325
  • ssb8.jpg
    ssb8.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 269
hmmm

Overall this looks to be the best super smash bros. yet....
Also the lead behind this game said it will use the gamecube controller instead of the wii-mote, which is a good thing, I dont think the wii-mote can handle a fighting game.

Also, I dont know how I feel about the huge super moves the characters showed off, what made the original ssb and ssbm so great was that it wasnt about memorizing huge combos and doing huge mega attacks... but the game is still largly under raps... we'll have to wait and see how these mega attacks will be implimented... (like maybe you have to charge them up but it takes a long time to chage)

phimuajedi69 said:
just curious, haven't been able to watch the vids yet....what is up with the nintendog?!?! is the puppy really a playable character?

I think its like an item or a destrction... like, remember how snorlax would come down and cover the screen practically... I dont think its a character

but if it was I hope it would be like a pack of puppies acting as one character (like how ice climbers were two characters but acted as one)

^-- that'd be funny....nibbled to death at the ankles by puppies....

they also rate the wtf? factor the first couple times, like the raptor and kangaroo in tekken tag

lol, yeah... it would be cool if the puppies could do somthing really disturibing, like they cal all form together into a giant puppy ... or they can jump another character and force there way into their mouth, and burst out from their stomache... like in that movie... with the cat.... ... maybe im just being a weirdo, lol

Haha Psychotronic, I don't think they'd do that. XD

But yeah, the new Super Smash Bros. game looks awesome, Link looks a lot more cooler... though Wario seems to be weird with his... attacks.

I believe the name is Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but if you go here it's Super Smash Bros. Dojo.............. interesting. ANother thing, anybody think that Pit is totally aewsome, here has bow & arrow, can fly, and can break the bow into two swords, definatley my new favorite character

Back