Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Wii !!!

i want to see gordon freeman in it. i doubt it will happen though. maybe agent 47 from hitman. or tommy vercetti, i think those guys should be in it

With the big brawl moves, in the video it shows mario grabbing the SSB symbol, so it could be when that shows up that you have to do a button combination or something.

Also I was just thinking that in this new game that maybe they could change Captain falcons smash forward move from the elbow back to the leg kick, because in the original I blieve he was ten times better with that move than now.

I loved the trailer so much I have it right on my desktop, and I watch it like everyday. I really can't wait.

yeah, its super smash bros. brawl, i think that the super smash bros. dojo is just the name of the site... anyways, the huge moves look like an item grab or something, you hafta get an item to pull it off, which will be soooo cool =) can't wait for this one, wonder how many characters there'll be.

This game is going to be awesome! :D I cant wait to get it! Too bad wii is coming out Q4 2006. SSBB is going to be the first game I get for Wii (if it's a launch title). I can't wait to make Snake summon a giant Nintendog! :lol:

Actually 4th quater isn't that far, and Brawl is scheduled for 2007 and seven they say. It's not that bad though, because if wii comes out in like october-december when they say, I think it will only be a couple of months, like febuary or something.

I'm interested in who else Nintendo will add to the roster for SSBB. Nintendo is taking suggestion as to who you would like to see in SSBB. Not sure of the site but I do know its in Japanese.

Last edited:
My friend was joking around on MSN when he heard Snake in a SSB game..

Him: Oh wow, Snake?

Me: Yep, old Solid Snake.

Him: So, he uses an m60 to turn everyone into bloody chunks of swiss human, right?

Me: Yeah, I also heard the Wii's blue light sensor opens up and spews pig-blood all over whoever's playing.

Him: Sweet.

The official site has started putting up info on the characters, only two so far but it looks like it will be growing.

character info

edit: no new confirmations, just provides a brief bio for the new characters as well as a few screens of each

Last edited:
Why am I not more interested in this? Though it is a good move, especially to bring non-nintendo heads into the game, why Snake? Sonic, MegaMan, Bonk, Simon Belmont any of these guys would fit better. I love the idea of playing Snake and if they make him a bit over the top it would work (The trailer looks like they did this well), but it kinda scares me. And whoever said to put Hitman, or GTA guy in, that would ruin the game.

Now I wanna see Snake or someone else in the next Mario Party also. Or Sonic in MarioKart (He doesnt have a cart just runs).

Back