Some interesting info...

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
usually i try to refrain myself from copying threads from other forums, however i thought this one is 'special' enough.
this is from smashboards http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=133207
a guy said:
Ok, I'm not trying to get attention here or anything, but I've got some insider news.

I can't give proof, and if I could I wouldn't. I thought it was bull until Monday.

I was told there was a stage creator. So far, this news has been correct. So check this out...

He said Wolf was in the game. (I don't even like Wolf, so I don't care.)

Falco is returning.

Ganondorf is returning.

Captain Falcon is returning.

Lucario is taking Mewtwo's Place.

Ness is returning.

Zelda can turn into Sheik.

And there are these items called "Dragoon Parts" I did some research and apparently they're from Kirby's Air Ride. Supposedly, if you collect all three parts you can do some devastating move where you control a crosshair and do a crazy rush or something.

Oh and Final Destination is back.

I wish there was more info squeezed out, but there wasn't. If you don't want to believe, don't. I know there's a lot more to be revealed besides this anyway. Let time prove it, as it has begun to

now he dosn't show the link of the guy saying that exact stuff, but he asked about it on gamefaqs, and people seem to remember this guy...noticeably for his dragoon theory, which seems a bit odd compared to the usual people saying they got inside info

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40411864&page=1

so thoughts? i personally believe this guy.....he got the dragoon 100% right, and it's just a vehicle in kirby air ride, the fact that he said it's function surprises me....

He got some inside info before anyone. Big whoop. He has everything there correct as far as I know. Good for him :)

Well that is pretty cool indeed. I would like to see this all being true. If he really nailed the dragoon thing with pin point accuracy there is really not much of a reason not to trust him. Characters and levels can be really lucky guesses but when you come out of the blue and name an off the wall item like that. Not just name it but talk about how to collect the items and use it....well thats just too cool to be ignored.

You never know
He might be psychic. ..
Or he might know a guy from nintendo
In my opinion, I doubt Falco is coming back
Sakurai said no more clones right?
Ganondorf might use his sword thing
. . . . Who's Wolf? I know he is the gray wolf looking guy, but in what game is he in?
and Krystal is basically announced
but I HOPE this is true
Falco rocks!

Smileface said:
You never know
He might be psychic. ..
Or he might know a guy from nintendo
In my opinion, I doubt Falco is coming back
Sakurai said no more clones right?
Ganondorf might use his sword thing
. . . . Who's Wolf? I know he is the gray wolf looking guy, but in what game is he in?
and Krystal is basically announced
but I HOPE this is true
Falco rocks!

as far as i'm concerned, sakurai never said clones weren't going to be in brawl, all he said is that some people from melee won't be returning to brawl, and people converted that to 'no more clones'

wolf is fox's enemy......so if this is true than there is 4 star fox reps

but keep in mind he just says they're in the game, not that they're playable characters

Why cant clones return? He didnt say anything aboutthem not returning.. Plus thx for this info Mario.:cool:

I think it's legit. But the only entertaining info in my opinion is Lucario's replacement of Mewtwo.

But, the whole Ness thing does make me question...

i believe the zelda-sheik transformation has been confirmed at jumpfesta(an event in japan where people were able to play a different demo than the one at e4a) but i'm not entirely sure

Why would they take out Ness? They can have 2 people from the same company if they wanted too. He was a Character from a Nintendo game.

laderer5 said:
Why would they take out Ness? They can have 2 people from the same company if they wanted too. He was a Character from a Nintendo game.

because the interweb generally believes there's no clones in brawl for some reason, and lucas has the same moves as ness

(don't want to turn this into a jumpfesta thread) BUT

these are the konwn factoids
sothe from fire emblem is an assist trophy
there's an item called sandbag
rosalina from super mario galaxy is an assist trophy
and duster from mother 3 is an assist trophy

edit-post 3000

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
because the interweb generally believes there's no clones in brawl for some reason, and lucas has the same moves as ness

No, it just sounded like to me that Ness was out after I read what Sakurai wrote during a post about Lucas. (As i believe, did most)

nic7 said:
No, it just sounded like to me that Ness was out after I read what Sakurai wrote during a post about Lucas. (As i believe, did most)

oh the "until now", well sakurai has used that phrase multiple times, with stuff still being present in the game

Wow, thats an amazing prediction.

Great news that Wolf is in [as costume or character] and that Lucario is replacing Mewtwo. Can't wait :)

Back