Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

in sonic and the secret rings you couldnt control him{by that i mean he keeps running} which was a stupid idea and yes they are lazy

So basically these are the games i think that killed sonic:

Sonic and the secret rings
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Unleashed {werehog stages}
Shadow the hedgehog

you might be thinking why didnt i say sonic 06 well its obvious i didnt play that game yet so i cant judge it

im gonna admit Sonic Unleashed was an awesome game Werehog or not. Sonic heroes was my secret lover. ;_; and I loved Shadow The Hedgehog when I was younger.

Sonic and the secret rings just made me angry... lazy storybook cutscenes drove me away before I even finished it.

the games i said in my last post is everyone opinion not mine i love every sonic game i every played so i look foward to playing sonic 06

the games i said in my last post is everyone opinion not mine i love every sonic game i every played so i look foward to playing sonic 06

Ive noticed that not many people care for the new Sonic games... some are good in my opinion

Bringing back the chao garden would be awesome im guessing thats what made SA2B and SADX so popular or was it 2P battle

yea but i could never get a chaos chao it was so hard

does anyone still have their SA2B?

yea but i could never get a chaos chao it was so hard

does anyone still have their SA2B?
I sold mine, I felt pressed for time trying to get enough stuff for my Chao before it evolved.
I also felt that some levels were WAY too hard.:frown5:

I still have mine and got all 180 emblems

Yes seriously im never selling my sa2b i still play it sometimes and even if i didnt play at all i would still keep it

no i didnt have the adapter to do it

Back