Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Sonic Chatroom

OK then Im not going to say anything So whats your opinion on what sonic games should be made?

Last edited:
Sonic Xtreme

Oh what the games world would be like if this game came out

Sonic Xtreme was canceled 12 years ago

there not going to make it they need to finished the sonic adventures series

there not going to make it they need to finish[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] the sonic adventures series

No they don't.
Like I said in the other thread the only decent 3D Sonic was that bonus in Christmas NiGHTS and maybe the 3d bit in Sonic Jam (saturn)

I've been saying this FOR YEARS:

An enhanced 2-D Sonic game experience in a 3-D environment.

It took something like six years for Sonic Team to only halfway stop being a bunch of fools by releasing Sonic Unleashed. Once they ditch werehog and focus on the Daytime formula, they will finally have the Sonic game nearly everyone has been asking for for many years.

The next Sonic game should be doing just that...so maybe I can stop hating Sonic Team. Maybe.

Last edited:
Shadow... What a badass character he is that doesn't follow the rules.:lol: He is more like Dr. Eggman A.K.A. Dr. Robotink( I think I spelled it right) Anyhoo, Shadow is my type of evil, just like KINGBOWSER!!!:lol:

Any suggestion?

They really need to make more Sonic games with Chao gardens.....

Last edited:
Shadow... What a badass character he is that doesn't follow the rules.:lol: He is more like Dr. Eggman A.K.A. Dr. Robotink( I think I spelled it right) Anyhoo, Shadow is my type of evil, just like KINGBOWSER!!!:lol:

Any suggestion?
Shadow is a really hated character.
Hes part of the cancer that brings the games down.

They really need to make more Sonic games with Chao gardens.....

No they dont
Thats just disc filler
I've been saying this FOR YEARS:

An enhanced 2-D Sonic game experience in a 3-D environment.

It took something like six years for Sonic Team to only halfway stop being a bunch of fools by releasing Sonic Unleashed. Once they ditch werehog and focus on the Daytime formula, they will finally have the Sonic game nearly everyone has been asking for for many years.

The next Sonic game should be doing just that...so maybe I can stop hating Sonic Team. Maybe.
The new Sonic team yes
The old no

Everybody wanted Unleashed
Till they saw the 3d bits

Back