Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing to Include Your Miis

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing to Include Your Miis -1.052010-01-12 18:52:30Maura S

Just in case Wii owners were starting to feel a little hard done by because the Xbox 360 version of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing exclusively features Banjo and Kazooie, SEGA has today announced that the Wii version of the game will enable you to race as your Mii! Yes, your humble little Mii will get the chance to take on the likes of Sonic, Dr. Eggman, Ryo from Shenmue and Amigo on tracks inspired by fan favourite SEGA worlds. Your Mii will even have a unique All Star move specific to them, just like all the other characters in the game, which helps them get back into the race. As you can see from these two brand new screenshots from the game, it looks like the All Star move involves some other Miis giving you a boost. Either that, or there’s some serious cheating going on there!

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is due for release in the first half of 2010.

id like to see a famous video game character instead then miis or ratchet for the ps3 one

Last edited:
I just hope it has Ristar :p

That would be cool. Maybe Vectorman as well?

As for the "Mario Kart wannabe" meh. The reason the mainstream Mario games are good is because he has so many spinoffs. While they release spinoff after spinoff, they work on perfecting the next main title. It's good to see Sonic taking that lesson instead of shoving out glitchy Sonic game after glitchy Sonic game.

Besides, wasn't Sonic Drift out before Super Mario Kart?

And Vectorman would be great. They planned to have Toejam & Earl in the game, but in vain :p

:/

Honestly I think I'll like this more than Mario Kart. You guys had SNES's while growing up so you got a kart game where you can race as the characters you grew up with. Can't we Genesis kids have the same thing?

i dont see why sum of you guys believe its a ripoff sonic had a few kart games out in & on other system evven sum of mini games i will probably buy this a few months after realese to see some decent reviews

Besides, wasn't Sonic Drift out before Super Mario Kart?

And Vectorman would be great. They planned to have Toejam & Earl in the game, but in vain :p

Ohhh touche. And even so, you like Mario Kart, so even if this is exactly like that with different characters and courses...well, why not get it? Dur hur.

Maybe that kangaroo from Streets of Rage 3 too? XD Hopefully they'll work Echo in somehow...some sort of item maybe? Or at least have a stage dedicated to him!

When does this game come out again?

Back