Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Gets a Wii-Wheel Bundle

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Gets a Wii-Wheel Bundle-1.052010-01-04 17:16:31Maura S

Now we have yet another reason to get excited about Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, which is really starting to look like a must-have racing game, with the return of beloved characters such as Ryo from Shenmue, Banjo and Kazooie, Dr, Eggman (well, maybe he’s not quite so beloved!), AiAi, Amigo, Tails and Sonic. Yes, according to MCV, and confirmed by online retailers such as ShopTo in the UK, where the bundle is already available for pre-order, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing will be bundled with a rather nifty-looking exclusive free racing wheel which the Wii Remote can be slotted into. So not only do Wii owners get a great game, they also get a free peripheral that can be used with other racing games. Sweet!

Look for Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing to be released some time in March 2010.

Banjo and Kazooie?!? But...they're Rare characters! Now I MUST have this game. Is it a Wii exclusive or is it on 360 as well? And when is the release date?

Cool, thanks for pointing that out. I'll update the article. I'm not sure of the exact release date.

What's up with all the hype? All other Sonic race titles have been bottom of barrel Mario Kart clones.

Back