Sonic The Hedgehog Update

You sure you made this?

I specifically remember seeing this posted with the exact same picture of Sonic. Its a shame I can't remember what the caption said.

LevesqueIsKing said:
You sure you made this?

I specifically remember seeing this posted with the exact same picture of Sonic. Its a shame I can't remember what the caption said.

Don't be a buzzkill!!

^I suppose your going to flame me for supporting Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, now, eh?

Ha. <3 I wouldn't mind seeing Sonic in SSBB. But deep down in my heart of hearts, I really wish Super Smash would only feature Nintendo-owned characters. It's just I have this whole loyalty thing going on when it comes to smash. 9_9

Honestly though, I love Sonic! He's so cute. X3 Great job with the fake update. That really does sound like the kind of thing you'd read on the website. xD

LevesqueIsKing said:
You sure you made this?

I could have sworn I've seen this as well....

Sweet job man. I think this pic will possibly make its round through ssbb forums. Some people praising the authenticity. Some passing it off as real. But one thing is for sure. That looks pretty sweet. I am looking forward to an update much like that on the official page.

Back