Soocer games... How it will work with Wii???

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I'm a fan of soccer games like Pro Evolution Soccer or Fifa, so if this games are going to be released on Wii how are we going to play them with the Wiimote??? Theres a link that I've found that says Mario Smash Football will be resleased on Wii, for mario game fans and football fans this will be a good game to buy, but with wiimote?? How is this going to work?

You can visit the site about SSF:

www.nintendolife.com/articles/2006/08/07/mari...

Last edited:
I think it won't use the moviment sensor, thats all

ordinarily. just that some football0 techniqes mite b added/taken away 2 fully utilise the wiimotes potential

no nunchuck..lol it will come with a shoe to attach to the wiimote.. ha ha aim with your wiimote and kick with your wiishoe..lol who knows you can attach anything to the wiimote and im sure nintendo will think of everythign just for the fact your gonna want an official nintendo shoe... and will buy it so they will make it..lol

wezeles said:
no nunchuck..lol it will come with a shoe to attach to the wiimote.. ha ha aim with your wiimote and kick with your wiishoe..lol who knows you can attach anything to the wiimote and im sure nintendo will think of everythign just for the fact your gonna want an official nintendo shoe... and will buy it so they will make it..lol
id so buy the nin shoe

demonflair said:
I'm a fun of soccer games like Pro Evolution Soccer or Fifa, so if this games are going to be released on Wii how are we going to play them with the Wiimote??? Theres a link that I've found that says Mario Smash Football will be resleased on Wii, for mario game fans and football fans this will be a good game to buy, but with wiimote?? How is this going to work?

You can visit the site about SSF:

www.nintendolife.com/articles/2006/08/07/mari...
Seems simple to me. Analog stick for movement, wii remote for gestures and other features kinda like the little star icon in Super Mario Galaxy. At least, that's how I see it.

not all wii games will use the wiimote, take SSBB for example dont forget nintendo still makes games for gamecube. I dont think it will use motion sencors Mario super strikers charged will, just simple hand motions to toss to ball, nothing big like red steel, or zelda or racing games.

i heard that either konami or ea are designing a wii shoe. im pretty sure both games have been confirmed for normal release on the wii (FIFA 08 and pes7). i know pes has been.

Nic Car Bel said:
i heard that either konami or ea are designing a wii shoe. im pretty sure both games have been confirmed for normal release on the wii (FIFA 08 and pes7). i know pes has been.

Thats great news, like pes7 and imagin yourself playing football with a wii shoe, it's amazing!!!

You kick the wii remote around the living room like a soccer ball.

Your television screen is the goal.

i think it will be like what I am hearing about Fire Emblem, as it will not use the sensing control of the wii, but most likely take advantage of the classic controller. Not sure thought, just a guess. But the wiimote could make it alot more interesting.

they will figure out something.. i doubt they are going to skip out on the chance to make a new controller just means more money for them... if they do have a standard controller in the future.. it will probably be new.. you wouldnt use game cube or the classic.. or the wiimote.. they would just come out with a standard wii controller.. with motion sensing in it maybe instead of controll.. kinda like the ps3.. your movement will still matter.. just not as much... that would be at the lowest level though they will try to keep the wiimote and any other controll they can connect to it out there... just more money they can make off it...

Back