Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well i know that everybody who want's everybody in SSBB, The people like me who want the rediculous characters like SORA, Or Maby even a little dante, But still I think that sora could make a surpise apreance.. as unlikely as that sounds, Who knows sakura could surpise us :eek:!.. And i know it's very VERY unlikely How many do yout think he's gona?.. I know they only have a sort of good game relation.. But do any of you think he's got a chance?..

Lol i even think it's a 75% no and a 25% yes, Who knows..

And once you think about it, WHY in the would would sakura chose Musicians from the KH series >_> i mean basically it's giving us that hint right there, Out of all of the things from square why kingdomhearts.. Well you could say it's because KH started off from a catoonish disney look, and wanted that feeling for his characters.. And they haven't even released a song yet with Yoko Shimomura?.. I know that they are going to have more updates later on.. But why would she be involved with SSBB?..

Last edited:
sora has made only 1 nintendo aperance that i know of, and i think they have a better selection to choose from than just sora, but if they do put him in then theyre gonna have to add disney to the items trophy roster, Do u want that to happen? :lol:

st.Shinra said:
sora has made only 1 nintendo aperance that i know of, and i think they have a better selection to choose from than just sora, but if they do put him in then theyre gonna have to add disney to the items trophy roster, Do u want that to happen? :lol:

While I think it is highly unlikely that Sora will be in the game, I do not believe that even if he were, whether in AT form or otherwise, that many, if any, other elements would be included. It IS possible I suppose, but maybe it's just me being in-denial/paranoid of having Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck ATs 9.9

he wont be in. thats like saying hannah mountana is making a surprise appearence as a character

well acctually i take that back. he may have a chance, but not a hudge one. I wouldnt bet money on him being in.

i believe he has one of the biggest changes....

a)he was one of the most asked for characters, sonic got in because of this, so why not sora
b)nintendo=kid friendly, kingdom hearts=kid friendlyy
c) he's been in a gameboy game and appearing in a ds game, thus proving that he's still active with nintendo consoles
d) him and his giant key would fit in as the perfect brawler(imo)
e)lol...his name, sora=character, sora=company making ssbb

i dont want to be flamed for this. so dont flame me.

1. marioman, (plz dont hate me for saying this), he wasnt one of the most asked for characters in brawl.....

2. You guys, he's no gonna be in get over it.

3. Im sorry but i have to put my opinion

well you are actually right, i just looked and a bunch of sites, that said he would be a great addition.

but i still think he wont be in... Is he owned by sony?

O! than i think he will be in. I thought he was owned by sony!!!!!! now i think he has a 7/10 chance of getting in.

I doubt it, there are many more characters that are closer to Nintendo than him such as Megaman, Pacman and Bomberman....If Nintend was adding more than 3 3rd party characters Sora would have a greater chance of being in...Theres only 1 slot left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back