SOTW #11 Applications

Thanks, and both :)

If you don't trust me :( : Search " burnout company " in Google, and the 9th one will say: Burnout Legends Company Line - PSP News at GameSpot

ok well with all the chat about sizes i though id try somethin a bit different, not sure i liked it but it turned out ok, comments?
pearlcopywb6.jpg

gamerdude247 said:
~it looks good to me~
better than my tombraider sig which is my current entry? i guess its focused more on the brand unlike my TR one... maybe ill enter it just for that reason

Almo said:
ok well with all the chat about sizes i though id try somethin a bit different, not sure i liked it but it turned out ok, comments?
pearlcopywb6.jpg
Owns your TR one for sure.

1) I'm a drummer, so i'm very biased...

2) It's not the generic size which makes it a little more interesting

Enter teh Pearl one.

ssbb_lover said:
Owns your TR one for sure.

1) I'm a drummer, so i'm very biased...

2) It's not the generic size which makes it a little more interesting

Enter teh Pearl one.
ok, yeah i was a drummer too and had an old original pearl kit that used to be my dads when he was a teen, had to sell it though :( havnt got a new kit yet either...5 years later lol...

anyway ok ill enter that one instead, wish i could use the pen tool to add efect to those sticks butits just too hard on a laptop :scared:

ok here final entry:
pearlcopy2ia6.jpg

Last edited:
Almo said:
ok, yeah i was a drummer too and had an old original pearl kit that used to be my dads when he was a teen, had to sell it though :( havnt got a new kit yet either...5 years later lol...

anyway ok ill enter that one instead, wish i could use the pen tool to add efect to those sticks butits just too hard on a laptop :scared:

ok here final entry:
pearlcopy2ia6.jpg

Nice convo here :lol:

Hey Almo stick with the original, it's simplier which makes it much better :)

Almo said:
pearlcopywb6.jpg

Much better... This fits the theme much more than the TR Sig did IMO. It may be a bit more simple looking but it is more creative. I would go with this one.

Oh and not the updated version of the pearl sig the original.

Wiired said:
Shall not be entering :) tad hungover and knackered, and my idea of Dr Pepper has been unintentionally stolen :mad:@@@ haha. Nevermind :) good luck lads.

Oh come on now...just give a whirl...you can knock it out in 20 - 30 mins. You know you want to.

Almo said:
pearlcopywb6.jpg

MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH BETTER! still haven,t got a verdict on my entry though.

lol ok well the original it is! also gym i have a request, would it be possible to put a small javascript clock with the day and time of the timezone in relation to the SOTW contest, or maybe a countdown timer? Im in New Zealand and 12 on sunday was last nite, what im getting at is itd be nice to know exactly how much time i have left to enter sigs as SOTW for me doesnt finish till sometime on monday (today) lol

edit: thought it needed color?
pearlcopy3bx0.jpg
pearlcopywb6.jpg

Last edited:
Back