SOTW #19 Applications

heres mine, hope yous like it
aliciakeysej4.png

edit, you should put all the submissions in your first post

Last edited:
Here's mine lol

Chilies1copy.jpg

Edit: whoops, this is surfinrach90, I'm on Jay61s pc and it was still signed in as him.

So yeah, this is surfinrach90s entry

Please, enough with the double posting...*twitch*

I'm getting a nice, soft feel from yours, Pras. But, I think it could use some pen tool work on some of that empty space. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Please, enough with the double posting...*twitch*

I'm getting a nice, soft feel from yours, Pras. But, I think it could use some pen tool work on some of that empty space. :)
Yeah, I just felt that I needed to keep it soft and simple to portray her in a calm and almost angelic atmosphere. BOA = Beat Of Angel. :)
But thanks for the feedback Ty.

Byuakuya said:
Yeah, I just felt that I needed to keep it soft and simple to portray her in a calm and almost angelic atmosphere. BOA = Beat Of Angel. :)
But thanks for the feedback Ty.
Welcome welcome. I think you should keep it however you want though, if that was the kind of feel you wanted, just leave it. I was just thinking that *maybe* some white pen tooling would look awesome, if done right...
Jay588 said:
whats the deal with double posting? why does everyone care about that **** lol...anyway whos Pras? :confused:
Pras = Byuakuya. Double Posting = dis-respect to the members who actually follow the rule that says "No Double Posting" as well as common forum courtesy. It can also be a way to wrongly gain post count, so someone could have the same amount of posts as me, but have been around nearly as long.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Welcome welcome. I think you should keep it however you want though, if that was the kind of feel you wanted, just leave it. I was just thinking that *maybe* some white pen tooling would look awesome, if done right...
I have to admit: I suck at Pen-Tooling. :lol:

Back