SOTW #2 Please Vote

demonflair said:
What do you mean by that???

Ok I vote for Gymdawg.
its not appearing i cant see it, instead theres a white box with a red x, im not saying your sig sucks or anything.

Bubbagump said:
its not appearing i cant see it, instead theres a white box with a red x, im not saying your sig sucks or anything.

I posted my entry again in spoiled text, so... I'll be glad if you add it to all the entries.:)

Edit: my work here...is done.

This was not a spam post btw: so just go away.

Last edited:
Ok.... thanks brawny again. I dont hope nobody isnt voting for me because they have somthing against me, i only hope they arent coting for me because my sig sucks

Bubbagump said:
Ok.... thanks brawny again. I dont hope nobody isnt voting for me because they have somthing against me, i only hope they arent coting for me because my sig sucks

It's definitely the latter lol.

Lol, I'm not entering anymore SOTWs on this forum, well because so many people vote for their friends but oh well, and don't say, aw you gonna cry ?, just because your not winning.

Because you know it true.

Close said:
Lol, I'm not entering anymore SOTWs on this forum, well because so many people vote for their friends but oh well, and don't say, aw you gonna cry ?, just because your not winning.

i dont =P
if i were to vote for my friend, i would have voted for wiired, since hes probably my best friend on here

Close said:

I actually thought yours would do better than mine..... That's why I recommended a top 3 list, with each getting points. Added up at the end.... So if you make 2nd all the time, you would know that you got second. See what I mean anybody?

Close said:

Don't worry about it. I mean, I thought my sig last time was great and it only got one vote. I try to just think of it as a reason for me to make something at least once a week.

It can go the other way too.. You can think everyone else's is better then find yourself winning.... It's all up to the rest of the forum.

Last edited:
Close said:

i dont have friends on this forum because i dont know any of you, that is personaly. All my friends are people i know personaly.

Back