SOTW Contest Voting #6

Close said:
Since you want that they have votes, then I go to vote: In first it is the Close, yours sig is spectacular In as it is the Gym, meh... I did not only vote in you for the first place not to increase your advantage on us... AHAHA, I am very bad and in third it is the Stranger...

Lol :crazy:
Tankies. :]

Gymdawg - 27
Close - 26
Tarheelsuperman - 17
Stranger - 15
Ssbb_lover - 9
Demonflair - 9
Cknapp151 - 5
Cpt. McCloud - 4

Your welcome, since I am your sidekick, :/

Only by one point ! lol :)

Close said:
Since you want that they have votes, then I go to vote: In first it is Close, yours sig is spectacular In as it is Gym, meh... I did not only vote in you for the first place not to increase your advantage on us... AHAHA, I am very bad and in third it is Stranger...

Lol :crazy: Thanks for the vote :)

Yeah that's right :)

Where did you made that translation??

Tyler said:
Ssbb_lover - 9
Demonflair - 9

And why am I always with Tyler in the way?? :yikes:

where did ricardo get those votes????

Whats going on. . . .

>.<

demonflair said:
cough* from n00bs *gough

wii cammy??

Well this sucks, last again >.<

I'm gonna give up on this sotw business

Why give up !!! AaaaAHHHHHhhhhhh !

And secrets......secrets..............

demonflair said:
[sarcasm]I don't know what you're talking about!?![/sarcasm]

Did I wrote that?? :lol:

I'm not your friend anymore:cryin:

I will have a try at sotw 7, but if the sig is as bad as my others then i wont enter it.

@Close: Once you see a pattern of finishing last you know maybe you shouldnt embarres your self every week;) I shall keep trying but probs wont enter unless i know it wont finish last.

Jam said:
I'm not your friend anymore:cryin:

I will have a try at sotw 7, but if the sig is as bad as my others then i wont enter it.

:aureola:

You know I was just joking with you :]
And I know your quiting SOTW... but only if you keep making sigs and try to improve yourself :)

Jam I bet with you that you will get over me in this SOTW...

demonflair said:
:aureola:

You know I was just joking with you :]
And I know your quiting SOTW... but only if you keep making sigs and try to improve yourself :)

Jam I bet with you that you will get over me in this SOTW...

I shall carry on making sigs.

Althought i might just do the sotw theme but enter and be a really whiney noob and force people to vote for me:lol:

Nah, since you and tyler want i will carry on sotw, but be ready to look for me higher up:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
force people to vote for me

:crazy:

It's like the ultimate weapon...

"Hey Found_My_Wii, wanna vote for me in the SOTW 7, I'm sure you'll love to see my sig in there, and I can give you a 10 in the "rate the person above you thread", this will get people attention torwards you, come on, just vote for me"

:lol:

Always works :)

* Warning* -- * Warning *
SOTW people please do not try to do this in your homes

Cpt.McCloud said:
wii cammy??

Well this sucks, last again >.<

I'm gonna give up on this sotw business
All businesses experience some sort of sudden decrease in their profits before it picks up again. Its the same with you. With more practise, you can win SOTW, so don't give up on it now.

Well said, Byuakuya. Keep at it, McCloud, You'll get better with time.

Back