SOTW #9 Voting

ilikecookies said:
KCBlack's didn't load on mine....
Lol, just say something next time to make things fair. Man, a lot of demonflair/s._l. votes lately... This reminds me of a SOTW on a diff forum where all of the sudden thesre 10 new accounts all voted for the exact same person one after the other in the same day. Not saying that anyone is cheating here, though. Just interesting. The outcome will undoubtedly be interesting at this point.

1 KCBlack
2 Monsteroids
3 Byuakuya

and no i didnt vote for mine because i dont like it lol

Current:
KCBlack: 44
TarheelSuperman: 38
demonflair: 33
Gymdawg : 32...
ssbb_lover: 20
Enedlhach: 13
Syntax: 12
Almo: 10
Wiired: 10
Monsteroids : 10
Byuakuya: 10
Brawny: 6

KCBlack said:
Lol, just say something next time to make things fair. Man, a lot of demonflair/s._l. votes lately... This reminds me of a SOTW on a diff forum where all of the sudden thesre 10 new accounts all voted for the exact same person one after the other in the same day. Not saying that anyone is cheating here, though. Just interesting. The outcome will undoubtedly be interesting at this point.

Well you shouldn't let Axtlar or Yorokonde votes count as they are the same person Jill confirmed it on an other thread.

Current sans Axtlar and Yorokonde's "votes":
KCBlack: 39
TarheelSuperman: 37
Gymdawg : 32
demonflair: 25
ssbb_lover: 17
Enedlhach: 13
Wiired: 10
Brawny: 5

Dang I just realized I haven't voted...

1.Tarheelsuperman - By far your best sig to date. Love the render, brushing, color, and flow it's spectacular.
2. Enedlhach - Love the choice of color combos, the brush choices are great as well, and the lighting effects are good the only thing I don't think I like is the drop shadow on the right side of the render.
3. Gymdawg - The originality of the whole thing really makes yours stand out.

and just incase someone actually picks up on me voting for myself.:lol:

my real top 3 goes like this

1. Endelhach -see above
2. Gymdawg - see above
3. Wiired - Unique, nice color combos. I might have liked it better had you stuck with the original render instead of working on vectorizing it.

Can you guys tell I'm into brushing these days?

Oh and before anyone thinks "He's not voting for KCBlack b/c he's in first" , your wrong. :aureola: Nothing against KC his work usually stands out to me as being great, but I just don't like his sig this week. It has good Pen tool work but that's about it to me. I can't find anything that shows where bartman is even going to be in the Simpsons Movie and I think the rest of the sig is just too plain. I'm shocked that he's getting as many votes as he is TBH. KCs this week would be around #5 or #6 out of all the sigs for me.

KC...I love your work and I'm not trying to hate on you, this is just not my favorite. Last weeks ROCKED!!! and I think your paper mario one will win next week unless someone drops something a bit hotter before the deadline

Oh I was wondering what the rollback in votes was for, but I read that you took out that persons votes. Good.

Last edited:
I have a feeling a lot of votes shouldn't be counted for Demon right now. No offense to him personally, but it seems that someone PM'd a lot of other members to rig it for him.

ssbb_lover said:
I have a feeling a lot of votes shouldn't be counted for Demon right now. No offense to him personally, but it seems that someone PM'd a lot of other members to rig it for him.
yeah i dont know why either, its not like demon would want this, im sure hed rather win out of skill than a rig, but ya never know

There's not much we can about the whole demonflair thing. Unless they show us their PMs (which wouldn't really prove anything anyway...) or get caught on multiple IPs there's no way of knowing who took part in what.

Current:
KCBlack: 40
Gymdawg : 38 (hoping to finally win one...)
TarheelSuperman: 37
demonflair: 25
Enedlhach: 18
ssbb_lover: 17
Wiired: 16
Brawny:

Back