SOTW Contest #9 Applications

KCBlack said:
Final:
simpsons2gs1.png

And Wiired, yours is pretty nice. However, I would work with blending the skin tones on the face more (i.e. the base color and the darker, highlight color could be better blended). I think that's what's making the vector look a lil' iffy. But what the hell, I've never vectored before on account of it being super hard, so I give you props for that alone.
Very nice KC, I don't think Noobs will understand the work that went into that to be able to appear what's on that sig...but I think we do.

On a side note, you might want fix your sig. :p You need a [/CENTER]. :/

ssbb_lover said:
Very nice KC, I don't think Noobs will understand the work that went into that to be able to appear what's on that sig...but I think we do.

On a side note, you might want fix your sig. :p You need a [/CENTER]. :/
Yeah I know. I'm just really lazy. :/ And thanks ssbb.

Last edited:
Yep, sorry.
Was that good, by the way? I thought it looked interesting, but never got the chance to see it.

Lol, at the difference:

gr3png3hj5.png

to:

ghostfinalts5.png

Too much orange ? C.C​

Close said:
Lol, at the difference:

gr3png3hj5.png

to:

ghostfinalts5.png

Too much orange ? C.C​
Go with the first one, but even then I don't like all the fire. I've never been a big fan of fir in sigs, mostly because it's very hard to do well; actually, I used to love doing fire, but I sucked at it and so thankfully I moved onward to better things.

I'm still a big fan of real fire though. It's pretty. And when I play with it people are reminded that I'm truly a delinquent a heart.

Last edited:
Pan's Labyrinth was...very....interesting. Voilent, weird and all in this girl's imagination. ....was kinda cool.
I now have renders of Spidey 3, 300, and Transformers. mmmkkaaaaay........ now to choose. Since the winner of #7 was a 300 sig, and Spiderman is getting old I guess Transformers. I ruled out HP from the start.

Last edited:
KCBlack said:
Final:
simpsons2gs1.png

And Wiired, yours is pretty nice. However, I would work with blending the skin tones on the face more (i.e. the base color and the darker, highlight color could be better blended). I think that's what's making the vector look a lil' iffy. But what the hell, I've never vectored before on account of it being super hard, so I give you props for that alone.
Thanks for the advice man, I still think there's something missing to mine.
Yours is good too, shame you couldn't use Curious George though :p only problem I have with it is I'm not all that fond with the background tbh, whether it's cause it's a tad plain or whether it's the colour I'm undecided, but just feels it needs something. (I like the background of yours in your current for example, due to colours selected) Nonetheless, good job.

ok scratch my last one..
heres my entry, comments please
hannibalcopyzs2.jpg

I don't think you'd appreciate it if we did that to the things you make, demonflair.

Gymdawg said:
Go with the first one, but even then I don't like all the fire. I've never been a big fan of fir in sigs, mostly because it's very hard to do well; actually, I used to love doing fire, but I sucked at it and so thankfully I moved onward to better things.

I'm still a big fan of real fire though. It's pretty. And when I play with it people are reminded that I'm truly a delinquent a heart.
That's a nice way of putting it...I'd call you a pyro.
Gymdawg said:
I don't think you'd appreciate it if we did that to the things you make, demonflair.
Lmao..I doubt he would.

Gymdawg said:

Same. Does looks a bit better but not the same feeling.

Updated:
ghostriderfinal2.png

Monsteroids said:
I guess Transformers.
NOOOOO DONT DO TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

blast, were going to have lost of sigs all about the same movies.

Transformers, Ghost Rider.......whats next?

I guess we already have two on the simpsons also. :scared:

Back