Spend $100 on ds

Eric

Wii would like to play
Sep 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
5126-5415-9694-6362
Should I spend $100 ($100 and a sp for a ds lite onyx) at ebgames and get a DS Lite Onyx, or should I save the money for the Wii, right now I have about $400 and will get like $100 on my birthday the 30th, should I get a DS? Are they worth it?

and what games should I get?

edit: Note: I have a psp but I really don't like the game choices, none that interest me... Im not really into shooting games (GTA) too much, I just traded in gta lcs and socom, and I have no psp games atm

Last edited:
If you have $400, I suggest you get a DS, and a few DS games, and I promise that you'll still have enough for the Wii. You could also sell your PSP for some extra $$$. The DS and Wii are also connectable for certain features (like you can export Pokemon from your DS game to the Wii Pokemon Colisseum, or use the Wii's "download station" feature which is an extension to the DS that allows you to download trailers/demoes/extra content for the DS).

Eric said:
Should I spend $100 ($100 and a sp for a ds lite onyx) at ebgames and get a DS Lite Onyx, or should I save the money for the Wii, right now I have about $400 and will get like $100 on my birthday the 30th, should I get a DS? Are they worth it?

and what games should I get?

edit: Note: I have a psp but I really don't like the game choices, none that interest me... Im not really into shooting games (GTA) too much, I just traded in gta lcs and socom, and I have no psp games atm

I would say: Yes.

I LOVE the DS Lite.

It's a really neat system.

I also reccomend these games:

Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Tetris DS

Those are some games that I really like.

YES.

you should definitely trade in your PSP too. As stated before, the Wii and DS will be able to work as a pair, making gameplay even better.

^^I also recommend the same games as AltF4, with the addition of MarioKart, trauma center, and one or the other brain games

yeah i traded in my psp like 10 days after i had it the games for it sucked, however i did liek the game mercury and wipeout lol.... umm i am in love with the ds, soon to be the wii, haha.... but yeah im in love with it and i have alot of the games for it too, my fav would have to be nintendogs ( even tho some people hate that game) and mkds, acww, and kirby canvas curse

:aureola: :thumbsup: The DS is an awesome system...I have 3 so that i can play with friends who come to visit...Animal Crossing...Big Brain Academy...there is a huge selection 2 choose from.

Back