SSBB delay Japanese Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLU51396

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2007
As you may the game has been delayed till March 9th, 08. It's disappoiting. I've found some news, I won't say it's good because it's not, but it's still news.

http://www.smashbros.com/

Now click on the Japanese version link and you'll see the the Notice bar has a a good amount of text like the American one which says about the delay, now of translated what the japanese version says

"This installment of the X SUMASSHUBURAZAZU big brawl, a delay in completion for the
Japan release date of January 31, 2008 (Thursday) and we will.
And the one-week postponement.
Looking forward to the release of those who are sincerely apologize.
We apologize for any inconvenience this, but now please stay tuned. Thanks.

Announcements release date postponed"

Now where it says Announcements release date postponed on the japanese version of dojo is a link and it leads to this:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/release/2008/080115.html

And if you probably already see that it's in japanese but here's a translation

"Whom it may concern
January 15, 2008
Nintendo Co., Ltd.

Wii exclusive soft "X SUMASSHUBURAZAZU large brawl"
Announcements release date postponed
Our products are expected to favor the賜りましThank you.

Now, only Wii soft "X SUMASSHUBURAZAZU large brawl" is the target date for release in Japan on January 24, 2008 (Thursday), it is our goal to develop the completion遅れましfor example, I regret to postpone the release date a week, the same year, on January 31 (Thursday) and we will certainly let you know.

You wait in your dealership and everyone is very OKAKEITASU We will be with the understanding賜りたくThank you very much for your patience with business interruption.

Wii-only software
"X SUMASSHUBURAZAZU large brawl" release date: January 31, 2008 (Thursday)"

To me it didn't seem to be a that great of a translation, but I think this to retailers that are selling SSBB as a memo to let them now it's delayed, but he also states that it will be delayed in japan for a week and be released on Jan. 31, 08.

So Japan also had a delay aswell.

I have an idea that it was delayed longer to produce more copies for N.A. but I don't know why it would only be delayed a week in Japan.

Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

Yeah I just saw it.

But I also posted the letter to the retailers from Nintendo about the game, but I guess I'll just post it in the official.

Mods please close this thread. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back