JerryC said:
1) stupid
2) Best reason
3) Possibility but stupid
4)
5) lol im gonna write Reggie and Sakurai's name in my death note
6) agree but nah
7) >_>

3 being stupid b/c it would suck? i think that's one of the best reasons, who's gonna buy/play galaxy if Brawl is out/comming out soon?

Ugh. Rarely do I think I have a bad day; I try to shrug it off most of the time. But today was a bad day.

I couldn't fall asleep until 8 am, so I slept until about 11:30-12:00pm and finally woke up to get some some lunch. Didn't have enough money to get what I wanted. :( That's ok though sorta, I had to finish my paper up and leave at 1pm for school. Print out my paper and it's fine. Print out the paintings that my paper is about and they print out as big stripes. So it's 1pm and I rush to Office Depot to get them printed out - only I can only afford to get 2 of my 3 images. And the thing is I wrote this paper like a week early.

Was late to class of course because of that, got home and the dogs squeezed past me as I was coming through the door, so I let them go since I know I can't catch them. Well, then I hear barking and they're barking at the neighbor kids (as in emo goth high school kids, but whatever), and no way am I having any of that, so I try to get them back inside. It basically turns into a 45 minute - hour chase and I finally hunt them down and by the time I do, I am sooooo pissed off at them and crying because I'm so tired. I of course hate it when anyone really hits their dog if they were behaving badly, but wow, I yelled at them and dragged them up the stairs so hard, I was reaally mad. Ivan (I caught the little one pretty early on so I wasn't as mad at her, she's shy anyway), who is usually pretty dominant and has a big ego like most males do, as I was yelling at him sulked low to the ground, turned on his back, and lifted all his paws in the air exposing his belly, which 1. showed me he understood and knew I was the one in control 2. was really cute. So I forgave them.

Last but not least, I found out today that Super Smash Bros Brawl was delayed 2 MORE months.

Today sucks

Jerryc I'm sure every one has been having a bad day...No one wants to hear about yours

and I am going to get Galaxy now too

3 being stupid b/c it would suck? i think that's one of the best reasons, who's gonna buy/play galaxy if Brawl is out/comming out soon?

Hm November 12 and December 3rd I think thats a pretty long time for everyone to beat the game. After the game is finished and beaten I doubt anyone would play it again.

And if it was to up the SMG sales then why the 2 month extension. Was 2 months really necessary? I think 1 month would've sufficed.

And if were talking about sales why did Nintendo remove the best game to hit the Wii from the holiday season. I think they lost more money there then they would have made from the SMG sales

edit:
Jerryc I'm sure every one has been having a bad day...No one wants to hear about yours

yeah that was copy and pasted from another forum. Someone else's bad day

laderer5 said:
There could be several reasons why this game was delayed. Plz feel free to add more after me:lol:

1) Nintnedo knew they couldnt beat Halo 3 for Game f the year so they put brawl in 2008 so it can get 2008 game of the year.
2) The game was behind and they needed to balance all the characters
3) Mintnedo is trying to boost Mario Galaxies sales, by putting the games farther apart.
4) Miyamoto just likes to watch us suffer and is probably laughing about the situation with his fellow comrades from hell.
5) There never was an actual game in production, Nintendo is just fooling with us.
6) Nintendo just likes pushing back amazing games.
7) They will keep pushing Brawl back till the next system comes out, just like Twilight Princess.

1)****ing retarded.
2)Plausible, you should've stopped here though.
3)I don't think so. They REALLY wanted that holiday sale. Its their trump card, oldest one in the book too, they always do that one.
4)and Hitler is baking them some cake, Saddam is having a relationship with Satan, and you're snorting crack...
5)...and Sakurai is getting 1000s of death threats and a mail bomb from me.
6)Read #3
7)... TP was set 2 years before the Wii. Smash=N64 sales Smash=GC sales Sh**=No more Wii sales. Brawl=nexgen system sales and a bunch of pissed yet relieved fans. Its a stupid idea... tard.

Hm November 12 and December 3rd I think thats a pretty long time for everyone to beat the game. After the game is finished and beaten I doubt anyone would play it again.
Have you ever even played Super Mario 64? That game has one of the greatest replay values in video game history! It will satisfy me enough till Brawl comes out.

hold on the holliday sale is also when everyone spends their money, giftcards, or exchange credits, so it's not all about the hollidays.
Jerry you made me think a bit, but your theory involves assuming that everyone will buy Galaxy close to the day it is released.

Wii-Fi said:
hold on the holliday sale is also when everyone spends their money, giftcards, or exchange credits, so it's not all about the hollidays.
Jerry you made me think a bit, but your theory involves assuming that everyone will buy Galaxy close to the day it is released.

So what, its been Nintendo's strategy for years!

yeah your probably right on that but

And if were talking about sales why did Nintendo remove the best game to hit the Wii from the holiday season. I think they lost more money there then they would have made from the SMG sales

If this is true, i'm seriously feed up with Nintendo, they are becoming worse and worse.

Back