Smash Bros Brawl Delayed?

I heard a reason for brawl's delay on another site. It said that they miscounted and that they delayed it because they wouldn't have all the characters revealed before launch.

It kinda makes sense.

Brawl didn't get delayed because the game wouldn't be ready on December 3rd. It was actually delayed because they realized they had miscounted and wouldn't have all the characters, items, and levels revealed in time for the December release. =P

That's what it said.

Wreked said:
I heard a reason for brawl's delay on another site. It said that they miscounted and that they delayed it because they wouldn't have all the characters revealed before launch.

It kinda makes sense.

Brawl didn't get delayed because the game wouldn't be ready on December 3rd. It was actually delayed because they realized they had miscounted and wouldn't have all the characters, items, and levels revealed in time for the December release. =P

That's what it said.

Thats not it, I assure you.

Do you really expect every level, charactar, song, stage etc. to be revealed?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Thats not it, I assure you.

Do you really expect every level, charactar, song, stage etc. to be revealed?

I said that somebody else said it. I personally don't really think so but sakurai did say he wanted to reveal all the characters on the dojo.

Wreked said:

It kinda makes sense.

That's what it said.

That really makes like, NO SENSE! Really... my IQ lowered when I read that....
(Not trying to flame you, just saying that the site was crazy)

SoUL said:
That really makes like, NO SENSE! Really... my IQ lowered when I read that....
(Not trying to flame you, just saying that the site was crazy)

It was a kinda nooby site. I just visit there to see what there talking about.

Wreked said:
It was a kinda nooby site. I just visit there to see what there talking about.

ya the site made by the Maker of the game is Nooby... next your gonna say Nintendo.com is inacurate

Games get delayed all the time for various reasons, so why is this such a big deal that you can't deal with it, and want to be through with it? Seriously, Microsoft does it all the time and so does any other developer. It happened recently with GTA IV and Mercenaries 2, just to name a few. It always goes on like this, there's no way to change it, so there is no sense pretty much blaming Nintendo and saying you are "through with this." It's ridiculous.

sorry for the double post....

but this is important...

So now this game has been delayed for the 2nd time!!!!! this is rediculus......... I am seriously mad, the game is gonna come out 2 months before i get out of school!!!!!!

JoshShafe said:
Games get delayed all the time for various reasons, so why is this such a big deal that you can't deal with it, and want to be through with it? Seriously, Microsoft does it all the time and so does any other developer. It happened recently with GTA IV and Mercenaries 2, just to name a few. It always goes on like this, there's no way to change it, so there is no sense pretty much blaming Nintendo and saying you are "through with this." It's ridiculous.

Its because this game is a hudge deal you noob

Back