Reason for Brawl Delay?

Vdogam3r said:
^ I couldn't anyway.

Yeah, they could change the date back.
"Hello, I am very pleased to say, we have changed the relese date back to February 10. And not only that, but we've released a FREE demo of Brawl. Epic."
1) The release date would never go back to Feb. 10th. They delayed it till March 9th, so obviously they needed a lot more time to polish it up. Now, they can change the release date to a closer time like March 2nd or around there, nut not back at February 10th.

2) Why release a free demo a few days before it's release? You said you would like it if it got pushed back to Feb.10th, but that's only 21 days away, so what's the point of a demo? Brawl would be way too close.

Shoko said:
1) The release date would never go back to Feb. 10th. They delayed it till March 9th, so obviously they needed a lot more time to polish it up. Now, they can change the release date to a closer time like March 2nd or around there, nut not back at February 10th.

2) Why release a free demo a few days before it's release? You said you would like it if it got pushed back to Feb.10th, but that's only 21 days away, so what's the point of a demo? Brawl would be way too close.

It was a joke.

Shoko said:

Yeah, I'm sorry.
*Hides away, afraid of long lectures*

[/spam]

No matter what it specifically was, it had to be to improve something. That's enough to wait less then a month. This game needs to be as perfect as possible.

Those who say this game needs to be as perfect as possible before release, i completly agree.

Its like Warhammer Online, it gets delayed, but for good reason as Mythic wants to make an awesome game. Its the same with the big N, they are known for the quality in their games so its not really that suprising that it gets delayed.

Hey, id rather wait a month and get a good game than have it released tommorow and have it suck.

P.S.~Off topic by a mile, but...I really hate it when people dont center their sig pics, it just annoys me to hell

They probably already finished the game and are just playing it to make sure no bugs are in it. Also to make enough copies so it doesnt become a drought.

Personally I think it was delayed only to produce more copies so they won't sell out, as I imagine happening.

The delay for Japan was only one week. That doesn't really leave much time for any additional work on the game itself. The longer delay for the US most likely has to do with translation issues.

Back