=SSBB Discussion= Dark Samus' Moveset in Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirreza

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
This is my idea of what her move set would look if she were to be included (Whether is she's a boss character or a playable character):

Normal Attacks:
A: Claw and Clobber [The sequence is: A quick jab, a quick hit with the arm cannon, and a hard swipe with claws]
Side A: Roundhouse Kick [Duh]
Up A: Arm Cannon Clobber [Hit upwards with your arm cannon]
Down A: Spin Kick [Same as Mario’s Down A attacks from SSB and SSBM]

Mid-Air Attacks (Facing Right):
Right A: Hook [Basically punch your foe with your arm cannon]
Left A: Back Elbow [Elbow whoever’s behind you]
Up A: Back-Flip Kick [Kick whoever’s above you and send them soaring upwards]
Down A: Pseudo ScrewAttack [ScrewAttack downwards, same concept as Bowser’s down A attack]

Special Attacks:
B: Hyper Beam [Shoot a long distance Phazon shot; Hold for Rapid Fire. 2 shots per second. Once your firing rapid shots, tilt control stick to aim your shots]
Side B: Boost Ball [Kinda like Fox's Side B, can be executed mid-air; Stuns foe for a 2 seconds. Once your enemy is unfrozen, he will be immune to stunning for 5 seconds]
Up B: Phazon Samus Spiral [Remember when Dark Samus turned into a phazon ghost and sucked up your corrupted allies after you defeated them? Well, my idea is that you can use this as your up B attack. How exactly? Well, when you execute the move, you immediately transform into Ghost and spiral upward. And if you tilt left or right while holding B {After maxing out your jump}, Dark Samus will glide towards that direction in her ghost form.]
Down B: Hyper Bomb [Turn into Morph ball and electrocute everyone in your range; can be performed in mid air]

Smash Attacks:
Up Smash: Phazon Tentacle Attack [http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Dark_Samus1_MP3.jpgIn this case, make Dark Samus execute this attack with her arm pointed upwards; Kinda like Mewtwo's Up Smash]
Side Smash: Super Phazon Missile [Remember Samus' PED suit in MP3? Remember when she entered hyper mode and used hyper missiles? Same idea.]
Down Smash: Phazon Crystal Barrier [Phazon Crystals come out of the ground and surround Dark Samus; They explode instantly. Range is only to Dark Samus' body. In otherwords, you have to be touching her in order to get damaged]

Final Smash Attack:
Phazon Exertion:
Remember when Samus defeated a boss in a Leviathan seed, a weird insect like head would pop up after? Remember when she would float up, spread her arms and legs and release all that Phazon, destroying the seed? I think this should be the FSA for Dark Samus. I think it should damage everyone in sight. Once the FSA is over, Dark Samus will clone herself. The clone will have 50% stamina and will attack whoever is in range. Everytime you perform an FSA, you will increase the number of clones created by 1 after finishing the FSA. But this is only if you don’t get KO’d. So, if you were to perform an FSA the second time without losing a life, you will create 2 clones. The max is to how many opponents there are. If you happen to fall off or get KO’d, you’ll have to start all over again. Also clones only do 3/4 damage that the real Dark Samus does. Also the clones have a slight contrast of blue-violet.

Please do discuss. :p

Last edited:
A boss would make sense... As a playable character I think dark samus is a no go...

amirreza said:
This is my idea of what her move set would look if she were to be included (Whether is she's a boss character or a playable character):

Just pointing things out:wink:

Yah I know, I saw that... I'm just saying I don't think that it would work as a playable character... Good job on the moveset though and sorry if I came across stupid or rude;)

Oh no. Don't be sorry, you were polite in everyway. I thought you meant to say that the moveset wouldn't work if she were playable. :p

Please keep all discussion of SSBB Characters in the SSBB Character Discussion thread, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back