ssbb download on shop channel

The reason VC games arent saved onto Sd cards is because hackers will use the games and inport them onto their computers and eventually learn how to backtrack and steal all the VC games on the shop chanel and eventually hack the entire wii itself.

You can save vc games onto sd cards, can't you? I mean, i've never done it myself, but I'm pretty sure I read Matt Cassimina (No way I spelled that right) say that he had done it.

I didn't think it was possible. If you find a link though, I'd like to know. If it is possible, then I'm sure it involves some sort of modding your Wii, therefore voiding your warranty, which I'm not willing to do.

yes, you can save vc games to sd cards, however, you must return them back to the wii if you want to play them. also, you can only return it to the wii it was downloaded onto. believe me, i've tried.

lol mp3 corruption preview hasnt even came out where i am, and you can get these things you plug into the wii that give it more memory just not much i think it's like an extra 500mb or kb or whatever. but nintendo wouldn't make a demo for brawl and if i did then i think i know what we would all say....

ssb gameplay isnt changing much and the stuff new in ssbb is stuff you wouldnt see in a demo...

Sovieto said:
ssb gameplay isnt changing much and the stuff new in ssbb is stuff you wouldnt see in a demo...
Wiimote?...

Even though we're all going to be playing with the GC/VC controller, the Wiimote will totally change the gameplay around (probably to a point of annoyance).

Back