ssbb friend code exchange, character discussion, and top 10 ssbb character vote.

I'm just telling you. i'm pretty good with ike, marth, link, mario, captain falcon, and mr. game and watch.

Want to know the Top 10? Go look at the tier list.

But which character is best isn't a good indicator to how much potential a player has regardless of the character he/she uses. If anything, rating characters just shows who is equipped for the greatest amount of conditions possible in a brawl. It's up to the player to be able to utilize the right moves at the right time, so more often than not, it's down to the intelligence of the player.

okay, I'll go add every person to my ssbb. Tonight or tommorrow I'll ask some of ya'll at random for a Brawl. I'm not the best so don't be surprised if you win but don't think I'm the only person you'll be challenging. Some of the people that have joined this "dum" thing will also be facing other people that have joined. Thats how this whole thing becomes interesting!!!! :D Have fun and

-I'm not as dum as I look

Ok...i believe you...noob
Okay, maybe i am a little bit of a noob... but still. im pretty good.

i believe you

okay, I'll go add every person to my ssbb. Tonight or tommorrow I'll ask some of ya'll at random for a Brawl. I'm not the best so don't be surprised if you win but don't think I'm the only person you'll be challenging. Some of the people that have joined this "dum" thing will also be facing other people that have joined. Thats how this whole thing becomes interesting!!!! :D Have fun and

-I'm not as dum as I look

oh but you are pretty dumb in general :)

Back