SSBB Hacked!

My Wii can't read the disc for whatever stupid reason. Pretty sure it's because Brawl is double-layered since it holds far too much data for a single-layer disc. Double-layered discs put more strain on the Wii's disc drive and the laser used to read said discs, so my six year old Wii simply can't handle it anymore. =/

It wouldn't read any discs for a long while, but not it'l read anythin' but Brawl. That 99% assuredly confirms it's because Brawl is double-layered.

It's a very shady area of grey rather than simple black 'n white when it comes to all that. Technically it is legal if ya own a legitimate copy, and technically it isn't. Legal or illegal can pop up in court for these cases; and legal or not, Ninty doesn't like it.

Well, $20 at your age is a fairly good amount of money! Although, it still doesn't go quite as far as $20 did when I was your age...sonny...
1retiree-cane.jpg

I understand your pain karp, my wii stopped reading discs, and this was before i knew how to backup games. So i got a new wii for 20$. :) No joke.

When my Wii quit reading discs I sent it to Gophermods, though it was a bit of a hassle, they got it fixed without losing any memory and gave me a 1 year warranty for about 50$.

I used to texture hack Brawl so basically I used to have different skins for all the characters and custom stage textures I downloaded from a website called ''Brawl Vault''. I managed to stop in the end since I lost my SD and when I did find it a couple of months later, I found that my files where deleted so I couldn't texture hack anymore.

Back