Prince'Luigi & Daisy-Fan Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know how Miz says, get some lulz from it. There is a hacking company that has struck the FBI, and CIA, called LulzSec. They are a hacking company that Miz might be part of.

you know how Miz says, get some lulz from it. There is a hacking company that has struck the FBI, and CIA, called LulzSec. They are a hacking company that Miz might be part of.
i heard that some hacker hacked the whole PS3 network and that cost the ps3 company millions or something like that

thats lulzsec,they might merge with Anonymous, it will be hell. But 2 days ago, lulzsec ended their 50 day hacking montage

I got my facts mixed up... Gecko OS is the program you run with Homebrew... USB Gecko is what you can create hacks with.

Lol. anything you'd like to do with/to your Wii is legal! after all, you bought it :yesnod:

Found a god Mode Hacker....man was I pissed!! Had a 10-0 streak going and boom dead 4 times in 3 seconds. I was baffled because he joined partway through everyone else was like 23 and below...hence my 10-0 start. Then I see lvl 56 name was just a bunch of letters killing me a second after respawn and everyone else on my team dieing.

Found the piece of **** again!! This time in Heroes his or her name is TH3 M3X1CAN

Last edited:
I played against Prince'Luigi yesterday and killed him 6 times in a hero's match. I figured there is no way I did that, although he did seem pretty good and he ended up with 35 kills. I looked at the leader board and he was the only one there with like 30 days of play time. IDK

This n00b's intruding another Goldeneye thread. =P

... That's the gayest hack I've ever seen, and I've seen plenty. Invisibility, invincibility, insta kill, etc. etc. This one aces them all, that's just horrible. Trolls use hacks to troll, 'course. But how the hell is THAT any fun?

For all of ya's that don't know much 'bout Homebrew, 100% legal. It's what you do with it; emulation, playing raw ISOs (pirating a full-blown Wii game, basically), hacking games online, etc. A lot of Homebrew apps are quite convenient and useful, some things that Nintendo should of put the time into making. It's also incredibly easy to install and has next-to-no chance of bricking your Wii, which is why all the trolling 8 year old pricks are doing this by the droves in online Wii games. So long as you don't update your Wii, the douche bags can keep on hacking freely.

When there's something good to be had, the assholes of the gaming community have to take advantage of it... =/

when i play a luigi game i dont want rescue mario or peach i want rescue daisy, they could change the prize a bit in new super u game from being king boo kidnapping daisy so it look more like a luigi then mario game

when i play a luigi game i dont want rescue mario or peach i want rescue daisy, they could change the prize a bit in new super u game from being king boo kidnapping daisy so it look more like a luigi then mario game
Off.....topic?

And huge bump.

A thread's name isn't the topic, you're in the wrong forum entirely. Read at least the first page of posts before posting yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back