SSBB help/releasing?????`

WiiNoob08

This is sweet
Mar 3, 2008
Wii Online Code
8567-1937-2683-3321
I'm really confused, on game stop it says pre-release is march 9th, well that is Saturday. Well, is that only if you preordered it you get it on the 9th? If so I gotta go preorder that. I heard some places that it releases march 11th at midnight, others march 10th at midnight, i'm so confused right now.

what's the deal, when does it come out if you preorder it? when does it come out if you didn't preorder, and when is the tournament thing?

So if i preorder it today, when should i be there if i'm not going at midnight (i probably will though)

Thanks

Firstly March 9th is a Sunday, and thats when it is released in North America. So pre-orders will either come in on that day or on Monday depending on the Store.

CantGetAWii said:
Firstly March 9th is a Sunday, and thats when it is released in North America. So pre-orders will either come in on that day or on Monday depending on the Store.
so, i heard that the midnight tournament was saturday lol, okay i guess that clears some stuff up, so will I be able to pick it up sunday, or will i have to wait till monday?

I think i got it, the party is sunday morning 12:01. haha i feel like an idiot

Here is the deal, for most gamestops, the one by me any way, lines start at like 10 PM SATURDAY. they will have tournaments up to release (12 AM SUNDAY) and anyone who preordered will get their copy at 12AM

powerpc127 said:
and if you don't have it preordered? Will you be able to buy a copy of it right there?
No, the Gamestop midnight launch is only for pre-orders... And I'm going!

powerpc127 said:
and if you don't have it preordered? Will you be able to buy a copy of it right there?

Feel obliged to buy it the day after somewhere else. You could get lucky and snag one at Best Buy.

One of my friends and I were arguing today about when brawl is released. I say midnight early Sunday morning, and he says midnight early Monday morning. It is Sunday morning, right?

gododgers said:
One of my friends and I were arguing today about when brawl is released. I say midnight early Sunday morning, and he says midnight early Monday morning. It is Sunday morning, right?

Saturday on Midnight.

VidyaVince said:
Saturday on Midnight.

That would be Friday night... which is wrong...

It is Sat untill 11:59 pm

then it is Sun at 12:00 am (Midnight) 1 minute later

Therefore, it is release Sunday at midnight

Or Sat Late night \ Sun early morning depending on how you call it, but regardless, it is still released on Sunday, March 9th (Daylight Savings time change this day also for the US)

VidyaVince said:
Feel obliged to buy it the day after somewhere else. You could get lucky and snag one at Best Buy.
The day after!?!? :sick: :lol:
There's a sears 5 minutes walking from my house. I'm gonna see when they open and then get there really early on sunday. As far as I know they don't do preorders and apparently the day wiis launched, this place had like 20 left at noon so not many people go there for video games I'm guessing

Back