SSBB Release Tourney Rules and Regulations

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
Okay, yes, i am hosting a tourney, and yes, people say that its too early for one, but i wanted to get as much people in it so we could have the best time fighting possible! these are the rules and regulations:

1. This is U.S, Canada, and NA only, and not cause i have any thing against other countries, but we do not know the other release dates. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

2. I expect all matches to be 3 minutes, regular fights, no special brawls, we'll save it for another tourney. if you do not follow this, you will be disqualified.

3. 2 player matches only, no exceptions.

4. If there happens to be cheat codes/AR codes for this game and you use them, you will be disqualified.

5. As short messages go, you can cuss and curse but if you give out and/or ask for personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, ect.) you will be banned/ disqualified, depending on the case. Though this is unlikely as I figure they are set the way u like before any battle.

6. No sexual harrasment in short messeges, for there you will be banned or disqualified.

Now if you would like to join, please say so in this thread.

One more thing, it would be nice if i could have someone be an assistant to help me manage the tourney, and if you would like to, pm me.

Registration for this tourney starts today (sept. 18), registration will end November 30th. For the remaining time, me and the assistant will manage who fights who. if you would like to request to fight someone of your choice, pm me or the assistant within that time period.

Thankyou.

Last edited:
Canada is the same release... all of NA has the same date... GOD!!! -_____-"

My Brawl FC will be there very soon(I think 3 months is soon dagnabit)!!!

Sly Fox is in! im sorry to all of you... but your all gonna lose... lol our release date (Oshawa) is dec 3rd, (thats what EB says)

SSBBFan101 said:
no, just for fun my freind, but all of you may join. also, i need a third assistant. any takers?
sure, ill join this one as well, but i don't know who im gonna be yet. too many characters to be revealed. also, there are bound to be hidden ones that we'll want to find and play as.

Im in i guess. Ill go for all three. I'm not overly great at smash bros so im not gonna get too competitive.

I would join, considering I think I can own anyone (hehe). But its just way to early. No one knows if wavedash/shffl will still be usable, how characters will change, and adapting to the new system will take time. But if you have one later on maybe early 08 I'm in, if you wanna have a SephirothKen in your presence.

I want to join, but when is the tourney going to be? p[lease don't say Dec 3-10 we need time to get accustomed to controls and everything before going into a tourney.

How about after Christmas. Then some other guys can join. How about we kick it off on new years so I can get all of your codes down! Damn codes...

Back