SSBB Story Line Progress

PrinceLink

Solid Snake, Olimar
Jul 2, 2007
In Zelda's Bed
Well have you guys have noticed, unless you were in a cave for the past 6 months, that SSBB has a significant story line and unlikly players are becoming partners. Already we have seen
Mario and Kirby
Zelda and Peach
Kirby and Zelda
Mario and Pit
Fox and Diddy Kong (Very cool)
Donkey and Diddy Kong (old but still cool)

I think that all the good guys in there series are going to team up and take out the bad guys in there series, Like how the rumer was that Bowser, Ganandorf, Ridley and Metaknight in the clouds could lead to

Kirby vs Metaknight
Link vs Ganandorf
Mario vs Bowser
Samus vs Ridley

Or do you think that they could mix things up and put kirby vs ridley or something and bring the chracters together. (not saying ridley is confirmed)

My question is how are the other charater that we know are in the series going to get involved with the story line. These confirmed character still need to get involved

Samus, Ike, Pokemon (pickachu and trainer), Snake, Sonic, King Dedede, Link, Bowser, Yoshi, Ice climbers.

Also think about how Sonic ran by mario when he was intruduced so do you think that Sonic, Mario and Pit are going to team up?

I cant what to see what happens and what you guys think about the story line

HAHAHA pikichu and snake would pwn lol but how do you think they will meet and their recations, Link + Samus= Magic + Weapons OWNAGE!!! soo wierd if they meet though they would like walk in circle for hours just looking at each other

PrinceLink said:
HAHAHA pikichu and snake would pwn lol but how do you think they will meet and their recations, Link + Samus= Magic + Weapons OWNAGE!!! soo wierd if they meet though they would like walk in circle for hours just looking at each other

if they did that when they met this would seriously be in my top 4 games of all time:yesnod:

Back