SSBB's Story

1UP said:
^Your mediocracy is to strong to bare.
Unless you have been stalking me, you have no depth to your accusations. Mind sharing how I am mediocre?

1UP, i really wouldn't mess with guy that sub name is "Future WWE Wrestler"
Also cus the argument will span to a 6th page and it will suck if someone quoted my post and i cant find it., thats all i really care about actually.

Its good to see that I have some respect around here...or perhaps Im feared? Or perhaps people just hate the fact that I am stubborn?

lol.

While online, you can logically disprove an opponent with persuasive writing.
In person, such logic has no meaning, and is commonly combatted with the likes of "so what" or "thats stupid" followed by (if your lucky) a few fists.

I highly prefer the online community, they are (for the most part) much more intelligent and respectful.

yeah, well...I did that, then got banned. I no longer show much personality.

you think its funny, but I can assure you that I am a completely different person in person.

I think it would be pretty cool to meet all of you guys in person...

U guys went on about not arguing cuz it'll go to a 6th page and that's just what you've done. Stay on topic or don't react to each other.

LevesqueIsKing said:
you think its funny, but I can assure you that I am a completely different person in person.

I think it would be pretty cool to meet all of you guys in person...

i wouldn't want to meet you, i'm pretty sure you'll want to wrestle and completly own my fragile body

Back